Yoga Certification Courses in Gurgaon
Metro cities’ opulence comes with enormous side effects. The lack of physical exercise, strenuous work schedule, and untimely eating habits are making the life full of infirmities. Aum Yoga Shala brings an authentic solution to this problem ‘Yoga Certification in Gurgaon’ that offers a Yoga Alliance certificate along with a deeper knowledge of Yoga. Improve your health along with learning the correct way of leading your life with the Yoga program in Gurgaon.
About the Program:
The Yoga Certification program follows the 200 Hour Yoga TTC pattern which marks the beginning of higher education in Yoga. The training aspires to build a strong foundation of Yoga by schooling you in all the major techniques of the ancient science. Let’s look at the major highlights of the training:
• Learn about the origin of Yoga and the spiritual knowledge attached to the holistic art.
• Explore various types of Yoga such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Karma, Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Raja Yoga, etc.
• A deeper practice of Sun Salutation and basic Yoga postures.
• Understand the meaning of Mudras, Bandhas, and Shat Kriyas.
• Elementary series of Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga.
• Meditation practice to enhance the mental concentration.
• Various types of Pranayama techniques- Inhalation, Exhalation, and Retention.
• Advancement of Yoga asanas and body postures with the knowledge of Adjustment and Enlightenment and Yoga Anatomy.
• Satsang, Kirtan, and the practice of awakening the cosmic energy.
• Education of the teachings of ancient Yoga according to Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras.
• Ways to prepare a Yoga class
• Learn the ethics of Yoga teachers.
• Tips and discussions about the Ayurvedic way of living.
Fee Details: Fee for Indian citizens: INR 40,000 (Indian certificate) and INR 50,000 (Yoga Alliance USA)
Fee for foreign nationals: INR 70,000 (Yoga Alliance USA)
About Aum Yoga Shala: Aum Yoga Shala is a well-known Yoga studio in Delhi NCR. Located in the heart of Gurgaon, the Yoga center is known for its expert group of Yoga teachers and their subtle way of conversing with the aspirants. Believing in the philosophy of Sanskrit Mantras, the studio encourages its students to follow the teachings of AUM sound, which is the ultimate source of cosmic energy. A number of Yoga events are conducted by the Yoga Shala such as Daily Yoga classes, Yoga TTC, Yoga workshops, etc.