Ayurveda Beauty Therapy Courses in India
The great medicinal system of Ayurveda believes that beauty comes from beneath. The charm and glow of the external body are decided by the fitness of the inner being. Whatever you eat, how you exercise, and what your daily routine is, all these determine the external radiance of the body. Retain your youthfulness for long and naturally through Ayurveda with Ayurveda beauty therapy courses in India. Get introduced to the all-inclusive treatment of Panchakarma and enhance your inner and outer beauty during Rishikul Ayurshala’s beauty program.
About the program:
The beauty treatment of Ayurveda courses in India at Rishikul Ayurshala is organized in two different genres- 7-day and 14-day events, with a similar goal of amplifying the health of skin, hair, nails, and other parts of the body.
• A theoretical session for understanding the real meaning of beauty in Ayurveda, during which you know body components and various other inner body factors external skin health depends on.
• Mukhalepam therapy is applied on the face to remove all the dirt, blackheads, dead skin, etc., from the face while providing soothing effects directly to the brain.
• A proper massage of the feet- Padma Abhyangam for relaxing and strengthening the feet skin and muscles.
• Our handpicked head massage therapy of Shiro Mukha Abhyangam will help you bring immense serenity in the head by eliminating stress from the mind, shoulder, neck, etc.
• A proper body massage with our Madhu Abhyangam pack.
• To make the hair strong and shiny, get complete treatment for hair- the two-step Kesini moisturizing hair pack.
• Enhance your facial beauty with our featured Lavanya skin-toning therapy.
The new offer price for
7-day program: USD 320
14-day program: USD 600
For a detailed information about our courses, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Having established itself as a celebrated center for Ayurveda education, Rishikul Ayurshala, an initiative of Rishikul Yogshala, aims to sponsor an Ayurvedic movement throughout the globe. The dream of creating a disease-free society is executed by a broad range of treatments and learning programs such as Hair loss therapy, Blood purification treatments, Ayurvedic cooking courses, etc. More than the theoretical teaching, the Ayurshala’s team of Ayurveda experts believes in imparting traditional practices.