500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Start your yogic voyage in a land engulfed with gigantic snow-covered mountains to unearth the deeper and mystic layers of this ancient art. Evolve as a yoga erudite going through various stages of yoga training from neophyte to advanced level with the 500 Hour yoga teacher training in Nepal. Impart the profound learning of the yogic science by submerging in a completely transformative expedition of the body, mind and soul in the mesmeric serenity of Nepal.
About the Program
Experience the soothing touch of the cold breeze as you pay reverence to the meditative paradisal land of Nepal. The birth country of Lord Buddha, Nepal calls out the devoted and driven aspirants to immerse in deeply traditional and authentic teachings, imparting both practical and theoretical learning of yogic aspects.
• Acquire the rooted knowledge of yogic science through the study of Yoga philosophy.
• Tickle the spiritual being with the learning of Mantras, Yoga Scriptures, ancient texts and know the meaning of Aum.
• Know about the Human Body in the Yoga Anatomy class.
• Get an insight of the traditional styles of yoga – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Perform asanas safely and correctly through the study of Alignment and Adjustment.
• Attain a calm mind with meditation practice and learn to control the breathing movement with Pranayama.
• Gain learning of Bandhas, Mudras, Chakras and yoga props.
• Learn the art of self-healing naturally with Ayurveda and Ayurveda cooking.
• Adapt disciplined lifestyle with the knowledge of yoga ethics and principles through Yama and Niyama.
• The two-month-long course begins with the basic learning of the yogic science and gradually reaches the advanced level.
Accommodation and Food
Traveling to such a magnificent place is an ecstatic experience in whole. To make it more enticing, we accommodate our students at a place surrounded with natural beauty and is comfortable that supports yoga practice. Facilitated with basic and modern amenities the rooms are fully furnished, cozy and designed keeping in mind your comfort and leisure. Along with that, we provide three healthy Sattvic meals and herbal teas that are liable for providing you the apt amount of nutrients. Freshly prepared by Ayurvedic cooking experts using herbs, medicinal plants and other organic ingredients, the food is Dosha specific and palate satiating.
• Shared Room – 3500 USD
• Private Room – 3900 USD
About Yoga Training Nepal
Yoga Training in Nepal brings to you the amazing yoga courses that allow the students to reap all the rooted benefits of the holistic art with yoga training in Pokhara Nepal. With the reverted yoga courses, teachers training programs, yoga retreats and more, we let you have breathtaking experiences while exploring the majestic art of healing and wellness.