200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Commence your yogic journey on the holistic path of spiritual enlightenment in the Kingdom of Himalayan serenity. Explore the first beautiful layer of the spiritual science with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal by YogaTrainingNepal. Fulfill your desire of getting illuminated with the most authentic knowledge of the yogic in the sacred land of Pokhara.
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga courses in Pokhara Nepal shall be entirely based on an ancient Yoga curriculum. Have a look at the program highlights:
● Get acquainted with the most authentic Yoga education that includes the study of Yoga philosophies.
● Understand all the Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc. in detail.
● Learn about the Yoga asanas and their ways of practicing.
● Bring perfection to the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
● Study of Ayurveda and its role in shaping an ideal yogic brain.
● Pranayama and Meditation training for mental stability and calmness.
● Take part in our Yoga anatomy training to understand the relation between Yoga and various body parts.
● Teaching Methodology sessions will make you aware of the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
● Shat Kriyas training to get prepared for a longer training.
Food and Accommodation: Food and accommodation are two very important aspects of a Yoga event. In fact, these are the two factors on which the success of the program depends. Keeping in mind the same, we offer extremely palatable dishes that are rich in Ayurvedic spices and a Vedic style dwelling overlooking the magnificent Himalayas. Nurture your soul and heart with the herbal drinks that accompany our three-time meals, while leading a pleasant yogic life in a room that is adorned with all the basic facilities.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal destination for all those Yoga fanatics who love to enjoy a Yoga program amidst the scintillating beauty of Nepal. We are a team of ardent yogis and enthusiastic travelers, who take immense pride in offering the most amazing experience of Yoga in the Himalayan country. In association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school, we conduct various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreats, etc.