Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness
At Amethyst Recovery Center our goal is to guide you through your drug and alcohol recovery journey. Our staff our highly trained are equipped with the best treatment resources and have an in depth understanding of the challenges facing people in rehab dealing with addiction. Let us help you through one-on-one recovery therapy, addiction educational sessions talking about the effects of drugs and alcohol, duel diagnosis group therapy and a warm and welcoming environment.
If you are searching for the finest home care services and skilled caregivers in Omaha, Home Care Assistance Omaha is the best option for aged seniors of your family. We strive to provide excellent care and support to your loved ones. Call us now(402) 763-9140 to speak with our Care Consultant.
23435 – 2084
iCenna – owned by CURPHA, based in Jeddah, is a platform that operates an online marketplace for patients to find and book the best doctor
Sparta Academy is a modern facility gym in Los Angeles, CA with exclusive equipment and a unique approach to cross-training. We have elite high-level trainers for boxing, weight training, Krav Maga, martial arts, and speed & agility. Our classes are available 6 days a week, and multiple times a day for your convenience. If you are ready to reach a new incredible level of fitness, contact us today.
The right assisted living services can help your loved one live a more satisfying and active life. Know more about the cottages senior living. Alzcottages an assisted living facility is a housing facility for people with disabilities. These facilities provide supervision or help with activities of regular living, management of services by external health care providers, and observing of resident activities to help to ensure their health, safety, and well-being.
Uttarakhand – 249304, India
About the Program:
The Yoga certification training shall take place in three different formats- 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India. Have a look at the principal highlights of the programs:
• Get acquainted with the traditional Yoga forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Attain the traditional Yoga teachings, its system, and principles.
• Practice the art of Pranayama to know about the importance of pranic force in making a healthy body and mind.
• The practice of deep relaxation and mental concentration, Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• Explore the human body anatomy and its effects on Yoga practice.
• Application of Adjustment and Alignment techniques in the Yoga poses to perfect them.
• Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
• Hand-in experience of teaching a Yoga class to understand the responsibilities of a Yoga teacher and the importance of student-teacher bond.
• Laughter Yoga and Dance Yoga therapy for refreshing the mind and body.
• Mantra Chanting and Satsang in the presence of the Guru.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to various important sites.
Food and Accommodation: Savour the highly delectable Indian dishes that portray a complete Ayurvedic diet. Let your soul nurture in the lap of utterly sattvic food options that are completely vegetarian and prepared by our professional chefs. Living in the proximity of immense natural beauty seems an ideal domain for Yoga. The rooms offer a stunning picture of the natural panorama and are embellished with all the modern facilities.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a leading Yoga school famous for its authentic Yoga training and time-served teachers of the science. The Yogshala organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, Yoga therapy, Yoga retreat, etc. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the Yoga Alliance affiliated school has its presence in six countries- India, Nepal, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, and Mozambique.
Boopasandra Near Boopasandra Bus-stand, Bangalore
About the program:
At its Yoga center in the Garden city of India, Shwaasa organizes a number of programs that are sure to enlighten you in the best possible way. The people of Bangalore are most welcome to attend the daily Yoga classes to improve their health conditions. Have a look at the prime highlights of the program:
• The aspirants shall be made acquainted with the relevance of Yoga in our life.
• Introduction to the basic Yoga teachings, including the practical benefits of Yoga.
• Practice of the Yoga asanas and learn about multiple benefits of the poses.
• Understand the role of Pranayama in the proper working of the body and its practice.
• Learn how to keep the body in balance by following the idea of Ayurvedic lifestyle.
• Everyday practice of Meditation that will help you bring the lost concentration back.
• Study of Mantras and their utterance for mental peace.
• Principles and theoretical knowledge of Yoga to include in life.
• An Introduction to Chair Yoga.
• Talks and interaction with the teacher regarding the personal and professional issues.
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is a prominent Yoga school in India. The Yoga center was started by Sri Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru. A number of Yoga programs are organized by the Yoga school such as Yoga TTC, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, Corporate Yoga, etc. It comes into the media limelight every year during International Yoga Day for the gala celebration.
DLF Phase 5 D – 14/1 Exclusive Floor
Near Lancer School and DLF 5 Club Sector 53 Gurgaon
According to a survey, the health condition of Delhi NCR has fallen off in recent decades to a fretting level. Due to the lack of physical exercise, intense work pressure, and poor living style, the fitness status of the students, working population, and even household workers is an all-time low. In order to avoid the risk of becoming fitness-faulty, Aum Yoga Shala has opened Yoga Studio in Delhi. Achieve the physical robustness you seek by getting trained under our competent trainers.
About the program:
Aum Yoga Shala conducts daily classes at its Yoga Center in Delhi focusing on the fitness and firmness of the aspirants’ body and mind. You will be practicing with numerous like-minded people under our professional trainer, who guides you to get a robust mental and physical health. Let’s know about the highlights of the program:
• Introduction to Yoga and its multiple benefits.
• Knowledge of the various Yoga asanas and their practice in a more precise manner.
• Know about the limitless health benefits of Yoga poses.
• Daily practice of Pranayama to regulate the flow of oxygen throughout the body parts.
• Enhancement in mental concentration and the ability to combat stiff situations with regular practice of Meditation.
• Strength and muscles building with intensive Yoga poses.
• Get an outline of the Ayurvedic way of living and know about sattvic food for a healthy living.
• Lecture on how to maintain complete fitness by incorporating Yoga into the daily routine.
• Learn the way of curing various diseases with Yoga practice.
• We also provide personal trainers for practicing Yoga with your dear ones at home.
• Interaction with the trainer on personal and professional issues.
For 2 day/week/month: INR 2400
For 3 days/week/month: INR 3000
For 5 days/week/month: INR 4000
For more details, kindly visit our website: www.aumyogashala.com
About Aum Yoga Shala: Aum Yoga Shala is a notable Yoga studio in Delhi NCR. Known for its highly comforting ambiance and an adept team of Yoga teachers, the Yoga center aspires to create an internally happy and healthy society. A big advocate of AUM mantra, Aum Yoga Shala organizes many programs such as Daily Yoga classes at studio and home, Corporate Yoga, along with certified Yoga Teacher Training programs.
Teachers play the most crucial role in the development of a person as a yogi. Getting trained under a good teacher is extremely important for it gives a deeper understanding of the holistic science. India, the land of greatest Yoga masters and philosophers, welcomes you to delve into the sacred river of Yoga. Join Bipin Baloni, a widely-acclaimed Yoga Teacher in Rishikesh and get the authentic training of Yoga under his watchful guidance. Enhance your understanding of traditional Yoga in the birthplace of Yoga, Rishikesh India.
About the program:
Master Bipin Baloni’s yoga programs are dominated by traditional yoga forms –Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. Everybody who has completed 200 Hour Yoga TTC is welcomed to be a part of his programs. Students are admitted to the primary, secondary, and third level of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, depending on their standard. Have a look at the principal highlights of the programs:
• A deeper level of understanding of Yoga’s ancient forms in a more facile way.
• Rectification of the prior Yoga knowledge with regular practice and discussions.
• A complete guide of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga from the beginning to the final stage.
• Principles and ethics of ancient Yoga that are utterly required for a competent mind.
• Pranayama training in a deeper sense to help the body remain healthy and disease-free.
• Preparation for an intensive training by Shat Kriyas’, the internal purification methods.
• For enhancing the focus on the practice, the mental practice of Meditation is promoted hugely.
• Satsang and daily dialogue between the teacher and students.
• Learn about Ananmayakosha, the science of sattvic food and body health.
• Ayurveda training and its healing principles.
• Mantra invocation for mental serenity.
Primary level: USD 500 (14 days)
Secondary level: USD 750 (21 days)
Third level: USD 1000 (28 days)
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a highly admired Yoga teacher in India. Known for his extensive command over Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, Yogi Bipin started his life as a Yogi during his school days itself. Later, he joined Yogi Mahesh’ ashram for higher Yoga study and got rest of his training under him. Seven years ago, Yogrishi Bipin co-founded the Rishikul Foundation and has been teaching Yoga ever since.
Infinity Resort Pokhara Lake Side (Sedi Height),Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Come and enliven a soulful journey of Yoga in the meditative country of Nepal. Join the intensive Yoga certification in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala to dive deep into the layers of yoga to become a certified Yoga Teacher and practitioner and to explore the inner potential in the snow-capped beauty of the Pokhara Valley in Nepal.
In the land of Lord Buddha coupled with a soul-stirring scenery, traditionalism, and solace, Nepal is the idyllic destination for immersing in yoga wisdom and self-introspection. Rishikul Yogshala’s yoga teacher training in Pokhara, Nepal is perfect in every sense for experiencing authenticity, spirituality, and beauty on this crystalline land. We offer yoga courses in Nepal for every soul: 200 Hour Yoga TTC for Beginners, 300 Hour Yoga TTC for Intermediates, and 500 Hour Yoga Certification in Nepal for the Basic-Advanced Level Yoga TTC aspirants.
• Hatha Yoga-Beginner to Advanced: Theoretical and practical Hatha yoga vidya for realizing physical, mental, and spiritual goals.
• Ashtanga Yoga- Beginner to Advanced: Authentic Ashtanga yoga practices inspired from the teachings of K. Pattabhi Jois
• Yoga Philosophy- Theoretical to Practical: Learnings of Yamas and Niyamas for a life inspired by yoga ethics and values.
• Pranayama-Beginner to Advanced: Traditional Yogic Breathing exercises for improving the quality of breath and unlocking of the Nadis.
• Meditation Classes – Beginner to Advanced: In-depth meditation classes for learning the difference between dharna & dhyana, different styles of meditation, etc.
• Yoga Anatomy – Beginner to Advanced: Teachings of Human Physiology for the right implementation of yoga and shatkriya practices.
• Adjustment & Alignment- Beginner to Advanced: An Insight into the correct steps of doing asana, safe landing and existing of the pose, modifications, and variations.
• An Introduction to Ayurveda: Learning the science of alternative healing, Ayurveda and its techniques.
• Practicum- Beginner to Advanced: Practical classes on meditation, yogic breathing, and digestive breathing.
• Teaching Methodology- Beginner to Advanced: Hands-on classes on practice, techniques, and delivery of yogic wisdom.
The town of Pokhara is the focal point for Rishikul Yogshala’s yoga courses in Nepal. Pokhara is gifted with agricultural lands and natural beauty, the treasures of which are extended to the food offered at the school. Vegetarian diet prepared in authentic Yogic style by the expert chefs is served to the students three times a day along with Vedic drinks for a wholesome nourishment of the body, mind, and soul.
A humble abode in the scintillating environment of Pokhara, Nepal awaits your presence. We welcome each student into the kingdom of Nepal’s natural beauty that is surrounded by the glorious Annapurna ranges in the backdrop. The abode offers the best of Indian culture, hospitality, and simplicity of yogic lifestyle along with all the basic amenities to make the stay at the resort a delightful experience.
Shared Room: 1700 USD
Private Room: 1900 USD
About the School:
As one of the finest yoga schools, Rishikul Yogshala has been dedicatedly spreading the science of Yoga and Ayurveda across the globe in breathtaking locations of Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Mozambique. Delivering the yogic wisdom with utmost veracity and humbleness since its inception in 2010– the Yoga Alliance certified school fulfills the requirements of a yogi looking forward to evolving as a skilled practitioner and teacher in a delightful manner.