Armando “El Hombre” Muniz – Boxing Hall of Famer – 1968 U.S. Olympic Boxing Team – Welterweight Legend Armando “Mando” Muñíz From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Armando Muñiz (born May 3, 1946) is a retired Mexican–American professional boxer and former NABF Welterweight Champion. Muniz was a member of the 1968 U.S. Olympic boxing […]
No shows booked at the moment.
Featured Independent Artist – Rankin’ Scroo
“Burden” by Rankin’ Scroo – Featured Independent Artist
Marissa Ronstadt – Featured Independent Recording Artist
“Save Me” by Marissa Ronstadt
“Sweetest Melody” on the Blueberrry Moon Album by Marisa Ronstadt
- Did the Period of the Judges Last 450 Years? May 3, 2018Did the Period of the Judges Last 450 Years?
- Jephthah's Daughter, the Levites, and Symbolic Sacrifices May 3, 2018Jephthah's Daughter, the Levites, and Symbolic Sacrifices
- Did the Israelites Completely Destroy the Canaanites or Not? April 30, 2018Did the Israelites Completely Destroy the Canaanites or Not?
- As lawmakers visit Texas tent city, first group of migrant girls arrives June 24, 2018Seven girls, ages 13-17, arrived Saturday morning. Some of them have been detained for more than 40 days.
- Protesters heckle Florida AG Pam Bondi outside showing of Mr. Rogers documentary June 24, 2018Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi was heckled by protesters at the showing of documentary about children’s TV host Fred Rogers on Friday, challenging her support of the Trump administration’s stand on immigration and the state’s decision to join a lawsuit against the Affordable Care Act.
- Bronx boy, 15, killed in 'brutal' stabbing, NYPD says; help sought in ID'ing alleged attackers June 24, 2018New York police said they’re seeking the public’s help identifying a group of men believed to be connected to the "brutal" stabbing that led to the death of a 15-year-old boy in the Bronx earlier this week.
- Saudi women are now driving as longstanding ban ends June 23, 2018Saudi women are in the driver's seat for the first time in their country and steering their way through busy city streets just minutes after the world's last remaining ban on women driving was lifted on Sunday.
- DOJ hands over documents to GOP committees after contempt threat June 23, 2018The Justice Department this week gave House Republicans some of the documents they are seeking related to the Russia election-meddling investigation -- after lawmakers threatened to hold officials in contempt for stonewalling over subpoena requests.