The Tupler Technique® is the only research-based program to treat a diastasis recti (see Columbia Study). More research is now being conducted in the UK on the Tupler Technique® and diastasis recti.
Submit a Listing
No shows booked at the moment.
Featured Independent Artist – Rankin’ Scroo
“Burden” by Rankin’ Scroo – Featured Independent Artist
Marissa Ronstadt – Featured Independent Recording Artist
- Nikki Haley dubbed 'early frontrunner' for GOP in 2024, gets apology from Dallas-area GOP: report November 22, 2019Nikki Haley received an apology Thursday from the Dallas County Republican Party, after an emailed invitation for a fundraising event she is scheduled to attend next month described her as “the early frontrunner for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination,” according to a report.
- Forgotten? Why MSNBC’s Democratic debate made no news November 22, 2019After a nearly 11-hour hearing on impeaching President Trump, MSNBC and the Washington Post hosted a Democratic debate where the leadoff topic was…impeaching President Trump.
- Elizabeth Warren rally with Ayanna Pressley brought to brief halt by pro school-choice protesters November 22, 2019A rally in Atlanta featuring Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren devolved into chants from competing sides Thursday as protesters interrupted the senator -- and her supporters tried to drown out their message.
- Chinese doctor uses makeshift catheter to save sick passenger's life during international flight: report November 22, 2019A Chinese doctor made the decision to suck the urine out of a passenger with a life-threatening bladder condition during a China Southern Airlines flight from Guangzhou, China, to New York Tuesday, according to report.
- ICE human trafficking sting nabs 21, including man who held woman, child hostage, authorities say November 22, 2019A two-day human trafficking and prostitution sting operation in the Kansas City, Mo., area last week led to 21 arrests-- including a suspect police say held a woman and her child hostage in their home for months, according to federal immigration authorities and a local report.