Established in 2008, FinFit works closely with business owners, executives, human resource departments, benefits administrators, and other third-party servicers to bring a sense of stability into the workplace through a combination of financial assistance and educational support. FinFit’s program enables employers to gain a competitive edge by delivering a unique benefit to the workforce, providing affordable credit when critical situations arise, regardless of an employee’s financial history. As a viable alternative to payday lenders and high-interest credit cards, this program mitigates the risk of entering a cycle of expensive debt, reduces unnecessary and stressful distractions, and can contribute to an increase in productivity among a staff that is fulfilled with peace of mind.
Submit a Listing
No shows booked at the moment.
Featured Independent Artist – Rankin’ Scroo
“Burden” by Rankin’ Scroo – Featured Independent Artist
Marissa Ronstadt – Featured Independent Recording Artist
- 91-year-old among 10 arrested at Extinction Rebellion climate change protests in the United Kingdom September 22, 2019Ten people have been arrested during an Extinction Rebellion climate change protest in the United Kingdom, with the group aiming to "blockade" the local port in Dover, England.
- Tennessee deputies search woods for nurse who vanished 4 months ago September 22, 2019Deputies in Tennessee conducted a fruitless search of woods last week for a 41-year-old nurse who has been missing for four months.
- Matt Gorman: After Kavanaugh, Republicans are looking forward to another Supreme Court fight September 22, 2019Republicans of all stripes are ready for a hell of a fight.
- 5.8 magnitude earthquake strikes Albania, injures 105 fleeing cracking homes, officials say September 22, 2019A 5.8 magnitude earthquake in Albania injured more than 100 people trying to escape their cracking homes as scores of aftershocks shook the country’s western coast on Saturday.
- Spakovsky and Canaparo: California can't pick who runs for president. New law just an attack on Trump September 22, 2019When a state chooses which of a candidate’s characteristics to educate the people about, it impermissibly substitutes its judgment for the people’s judgment.