Yoga Certification Courses in India
About the Program:
The Yoga certification training shall take place in three different formats- 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India. Have a look at the principal highlights of the programs:
• Get acquainted with the traditional Yoga forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Attain the traditional Yoga teachings, its system, and principles.
• Practice the art of Pranayama to know about the importance of pranic force in making a healthy body and mind.
• The practice of deep relaxation and mental concentration, Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• Explore the human body anatomy and its effects on Yoga practice.
• Application of Adjustment and Alignment techniques in the Yoga poses to perfect them.
• Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
• Hand-in experience of teaching a Yoga class to understand the responsibilities of a Yoga teacher and the importance of student-teacher bond.
• Laughter Yoga and Dance Yoga therapy for refreshing the mind and body.
• Mantra Chanting and Satsang in the presence of the Guru.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to various important sites.
Food and Accommodation: Savour the highly delectable Indian dishes that portray a complete Ayurvedic diet. Let your soul nurture in the lap of utterly sattvic food options that are completely vegetarian and prepared by our professional chefs. Living in the proximity of immense natural beauty seems an ideal domain for Yoga. The rooms offer a stunning picture of the natural panorama and are embellished with all the modern facilities.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a leading Yoga school famous for its authentic Yoga training and time-served teachers of the science. The Yogshala organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, Yoga therapy, Yoga retreat, etc. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the Yoga Alliance affiliated school has its presence in six countries- India, Nepal, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, and Mozambique.