Yoga Teacher in India
Teachers play the most crucial role in the development of a person as a yogi. Getting trained under a good teacher is extremely important for it gives a deeper understanding of the holistic science. India, the land of greatest Yoga masters and philosophers, welcomes you to delve into the sacred river of Yoga. Join Bipin Baloni, a widely-acclaimed Yoga Teacher in Rishikesh and get the authentic training of Yoga under his watchful guidance. Enhance your understanding of traditional Yoga in the birthplace of Yoga, Rishikesh India.
About the program:
Master Bipin Baloni’s yoga programs are dominated by traditional yoga forms –Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. Everybody who has completed 200 Hour Yoga TTC is welcomed to be a part of his programs. Students are admitted to the primary, secondary, and third level of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, depending on their standard. Have a look at the principal highlights of the programs:
• A deeper level of understanding of Yoga’s ancient forms in a more facile way.
• Rectification of the prior Yoga knowledge with regular practice and discussions.
• A complete guide of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga from the beginning to the final stage.
• Principles and ethics of ancient Yoga that are utterly required for a competent mind.
• Pranayama training in a deeper sense to help the body remain healthy and disease-free.
• Preparation for an intensive training by Shat Kriyas’, the internal purification methods.
• For enhancing the focus on the practice, the mental practice of Meditation is promoted hugely.
• Satsang and daily dialogue between the teacher and students.
• Learn about Ananmayakosha, the science of sattvic food and body health.
• Ayurveda training and its healing principles.
• Mantra invocation for mental serenity.
Primary level: USD 500 (14 days)
Secondary level: USD 750 (21 days)
Third level: USD 1000 (28 days)
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a highly admired Yoga teacher in India. Known for his extensive command over Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, Yogi Bipin started his life as a Yogi during his school days itself. Later, he joined Yogi Mahesh’ ashram for higher Yoga study and got rest of his training under him. Seven years ago, Yogrishi Bipin co-founded the Rishikul Foundation and has been teaching Yoga ever since.