Ayurvedic Massage Course in Kerala India
The affluent India heritage has given the modern world a number of things to cherish. Herbal massage that forms the fundamentals of healing in the Vedic system is one of the best gifts nature and history have given us. Descending deep into the world of Ayurveda and Panchakarma, get acquainted with the art of massage, while you get hands-on experience in the course. Join Rishikul Ayurshala’s Ayurvedic massage course in Kerala to find the truth about the authentic healing system based completely on the human body science.
About the program:
The Spa and Massage Ayurveda courses in Kerala are one of its kind where the students get theoretical and practical information about the ways of treating patients with their hands. For a week, you will spend a total of 25 hours understanding the secrets of healing the body.
• Collect complete information about the Ayurvedic science of wellness.
• Introduction to various kinds of Ayurvedic massages, according to the herbal discipline.
• Learn how to detect diseases and ailments in a body.
• Understand the process of preparing Ayurvedic medicines with herbs, oils, and medicinal plants that are the basis of this healing science.
• Practical training for performing Abhyanga and Ayurveda Massage.
• Fundamental study of Pranayama and its five therapies.
• Study the benefits of Shirodhara- the head massage treatment and get acquainted with its practice.
• Study of herbal powers and the art of making such powdered medicines.
• Awareness training based on the Ayurvedic teachings for life science.
New offer price for the Ayurvedic massage course is USD 440.
For more and detailed information about our programs, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Rishikul Ayurshala is one of the prominent Ayurveda centers in India headquartered in Varkala, Kerala. The Ayurshala is aimed at creating a world free from all kinds of stresses and ailments. Numerous treatment and training courses are offered at the Rishikul center for Ayurveda including Panchakarma therapy, Immune system treatment, cooking courses, etc. The Ayurshala sets it apart from other schools with the fact that Rishikul Ayurshala programs are conducted by the prodigies of the field.