Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness
The main motive of Rishikul Yogshala is to strive together to make a balanced, peaceful and enlightened society. We focus on helping everyone who struggles for a happier, peaceful and stable life. To proceed on this path, nothing could be better than Yoga and Ayurveda. To seek life, you deserve to live, you must discover about the 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Kerala. You would be surprised to know that the training center of Rishikul Yogshala offer a huge platform to discover, learn and enjoy the various benefits of Ayurveda. There are different types of programs and curriculum you would be introduced to. There are different relaxing activities which can help you to revive your mind and soul. It focuses on disseminating the ideas both about the Yoga as well as the Ayurveda.
• The traditional teachings of Yoga like a different type of asanas like Ashtanga Vinayasa and Hatha Yoga
• The entire study of human anatomy and its various effects on the Yoga Practices
• The proper teaching of the asanas, the various types of alignment and adjustment techniques
• One of the most important teachings is related to the philosophy of Yoga. The knowledge about the Yogic culture and traditions
• Regular practice of Yoga Nidra which focuses on the seeking of mental peace and oneness through meditation
• In the 200 hour Yoga teaching training Kerala, the primary focus is on training related to proper and pure breathing
• Healing process of various physical disorders
• Focus on becoming the Yoga teacher via practice, demonstration and classes
• Self-practice and self implementation are also some of the main motives
• Another emphasis is on the significance and role of Ayurveda in human life
• Various Ayurveda cooking classes, including healthier and diet food
• Laughter Yoga theory is also one of the basic ways to release stress and seek tranquility
Amidst the sheer beauty of nature, the training center in Kerala is the perfect place to get lost and discover the best in you. The climatic and topographical condition of the place allows you to breathe again without any worries and troubles. Rishikul Yogshala in Kerala is the perfect place to revive your enthusiasm systematically.
About the school
Rishikul Yogshala which is headquartered in Rishikesh has taken this amazing initiative to disseminate the traditional yet astounding idea of spreading the knowledge, importance, and motive of Yoga and Ayurveda all over the world. The school has different centers in the Indian sub-continent as well as outside of the country in places like Nepal, Vietnam, etc.
Come to life by activating your senses, and open your chakras at the Ayurveda and Yoga Training center in Kerala.
The 200 Hour Ayurveda and Yoga Training is a certification course which unfolds the divine science of Yoga. This 4-week professional course is organized by the Yoga school of Rishikul Yogshala in the holistic land of Kerala. The program is Yoga Alliance USA certified, which further makes you shine in your career of health and wellness activities.
Rishikul Yogshala offers many other programs but the Ayurveda and 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala is the icing on the cake as both the important elements of nature are covered in a single program. So, double up your understanding of the principles of Ayurveda, and practice the asanas in the Yoga Teacher Training.
● The theoretical understanding of Yoga from the ancient textbook, scripture, Patanjali Yoga Sutras and more.
● Learn the basic movements from Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga to recharge your body for the rest of the day.
● Harmonize your mind, body, and spirit by Meditating in the rejuvenating arms of Kerala where the air is fresh, the hearts are pure, and the surroundings put a smile on your face.
● In this program, align your mental and physical self with the energies of nature by promoting the oxygen circulation into the brain with deep-breathing Pranayama exercises.
● Nourish your soul by feeding healthy to your body based on the healing properties of Ayurvedic herbs and spices. Know more about the basic rules, and the proper use of Ayurveda.
● Shat-Kriyas is one such outdoor activity at Rishikul Yogshala which purifies your thoughts as well as the body.
● Correct your body postures, and learn the adjustment and alignment techniques to register the yoga asanas in your mind by also avoiding any minor injuries.
● Become a shishya of the esteemed Yoga Gurus who shower their high experience and wisdom by helping students with the teaching demonstrations, or encouraging them to adopt a yogic lifestyle.
Food and Accommodation
● Vegetarian and sattvic food is served at the premises of Rishikul Yogshala keeping in mind the detoxifying abilities of each meal. Aspiring yogis also get to cleanse their body with the consumption of fruits, and the revitalizing herbal drinks.
● Fully-furnished, hygienic, and spacious rooms are provided at the centers of Rishikul Yogshala concerning the comfort and needs of the clients.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is a well-established Yoga school with its headquarters in Rishikesh, India. The aim is to transform and reform the world by using the mystical powers of the yogic force/energy is what the school claims. They believe that the true nature of being is to live in peace and spread joy in harmony.
The school offers many life-altering programs like the Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreats, Ayurveda Retreats and much more in the parts of India like Kerala, Rishikesh and then even outside India like in Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, and Kuwait.
The enhancing experience of Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala in the month of March at Rishikul Yogshala would let you imbibe and enhance your spiritual value and philosophy through Yoga and Ayurveda. It is a step towards enriching your personality, yourself. Give yourself a chance to immerse yourself into the diversified culture of Yoga and Ayurveda.
Betwixt the greenery, silence and in the beautiful course of nature in Varkala, you would get the chance to let your mind, body and soul, relax. You would come across the fundamentals and origins of Yoga and Ayurveda and its untarnished impact on your lives. Rishikul Yogshala is the key to unlock your spiritual beliefs. The place lets you flourish your trust and faith in the traditional way of self-healing by teaching you the relevance and need of Yoga and Ayurveda in the modern-day. One of the most appreciated courses is the 200 hour teacher training in Varkala. The course deals with the origination, history as well as the practical implication of Yoga and Ayurveda in our lives. Some of its highlights are mentioned here:
Teachings of traditional and purest forms of Yoga such as Ashtanga and Hatha
Proper study of Human Anatomy for ideal implication Yoga in the proper place
Adjustment, Alignment, Asanas, Pranayams, breathing techniques, and meditation
Detailed study of Yoga Philosophy in respect to Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Practice of imbibing the Yogic lifestyle with the help of Yamas and Niyamas
Yoga Nidra for mental oneness, the study of various props for perfecting the poses
Healing by Yoga and Breathe Based Training are given proper preference
Study of Ayurvedic science and Ayurvedic ingredients and its importance in human life
Organic Healing Therapy with the help of Ayurveda with the help of experienced and knowledgeable teachers in a peaceful aura
Teachings of Yogic cleansing Techniques such as six Yogic works or Shatkarmas
The art of Yogic Cooking which includes nutritional meals which have medicinal values
Understanding the art of healing by learning Laughter Yoga Therapy
Participate in Satsang for spiritual Discussion and guidance
Rishikul Yogshala makes sure that every student who participates in the process learning does not face any difficulties and so they can focus on their learning without any chaos. The rooms that are allotted are spacious, clean and well-furnished. The basic facilities are available like Twin beds, AC (with extra charges), Geysers, and attached washrooms. There are balconies and open space in some of the rooms too. The garden area is alluring enough where you can spend a good evening.
Especially prepared by the trained and experienced chefs, the food is purely vegetarian cooked with the Ayurvedic ingredients. The holistic meal is prepared to nourish the body, mind, and soul. The Ayurvedic cuisine has medicinal and nutritional value and delicious as well. Also, there are herbal drinks that can make your skin glow and evening soothing.
About the School
Amidst the alluring beauty of nature, at Rishikul Yogshala you would get to know yourself better. Yoga and Ayurveda allow you to experience and unravel the best in you. Come be a part of the Yogshala family to enrich your personality and enhance your physical and mental growth.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Commence your yogic journey on the holistic path of spiritual enlightenment in the Kingdom of Himalayan serenity. Explore the first beautiful layer of the spiritual science with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal by YogaTrainingNepal. Fulfill your desire of getting illuminated with the most authentic knowledge of the yogic in the sacred land of Pokhara.
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga courses in Pokhara Nepal shall be entirely based on an ancient Yoga curriculum. Have a look at the program highlights:
● Get acquainted with the most authentic Yoga education that includes the study of Yoga philosophies.
● Understand all the Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc. in detail.
● Learn about the Yoga asanas and their ways of practicing.
● Bring perfection to the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
● Study of Ayurveda and its role in shaping an ideal yogic brain.
● Pranayama and Meditation training for mental stability and calmness.
● Take part in our Yoga anatomy training to understand the relation between Yoga and various body parts.
● Teaching Methodology sessions will make you aware of the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
● Shat Kriyas training to get prepared for a longer training.
Food and Accommodation: Food and accommodation are two very important aspects of a Yoga event. In fact, these are the two factors on which the success of the program depends. Keeping in mind the same, we offer extremely palatable dishes that are rich in Ayurvedic spices and a Vedic style dwelling overlooking the magnificent Himalayas. Nurture your soul and heart with the herbal drinks that accompany our three-time meals, while leading a pleasant yogic life in a room that is adorned with all the basic facilities.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal destination for all those Yoga fanatics who love to enjoy a Yoga program amidst the scintillating beauty of Nepal. We are a team of ardent yogis and enthusiastic travelers, who take immense pride in offering the most amazing experience of Yoga in the Himalayan country. In association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school, we conduct various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreats, etc.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal lets you take the primary step towards complete enrichment of the being. The program intends to lay a strong foundation for a budding yogi in the spiritual surroundings of Nepal, and take the participant through the transformative journey of being an authentic teacher and a serious practitioner of the ancient art.
The completion of the course makes you eligible to register yourself as a 200 Hour Teacher under Yoga Alliance 200 RYT status.
The beginner level course takes you through the learning of:
• Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, the oldest form of yoga and birth-gives of diverse yoga forms.
• Human Anatomy for a greater understanding of body alignment and movement in yoga postures.
• Alignment and Adjustment to understand the importance of performing asanas rightly and safely.
• The history of yoga during the Yoga Philosophy session with the study of Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
• Meditation to reach a state of equanimity with self, and attain eternal peace.
• Yoga Props that help to perfect and deepen the practice of asanas for healing purpose.
• Pranayama to practice mindfulness breathing and sync it with the body movement.
• Yoga Methodology under the guidance of experts to understand how to conduct a yoga session as a yoga teacher.
• Shat-Kriya, a cleansing and purification technique that prepares the body to carry out more intense practice of yoga, meditation, and spirituality.
The curriculum incorporates both the practical and theoretical knowledge of yoga and also allows you to explore the area through their excursion activity. Relax and enrich the being with their comforting accommodation facility, and nurturing food served thrice daily.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala facilitates the authentic teachings of the ancient wisdoms of yoga and Ayurveda with its carefully crafted yoga teacher training in Rishikesh programs and yoga retreats in Nepal . The schools has its main branch in Rishikesh and is spread across different locations of the country as well as outside of it.
Yoga TTC in Rishikesh by Rishikul Yogshala is a great initiative to diverge the idea of Yoga Culture or its heritage. The whole point of the dissemination of the Yogic Culture is to spread the idea of building a healthy society both mentally and physically. The programs are divided into different categories such as 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, 300 and 500-hour programs. The curriculums are divided into several courses and classes. It deals with the complete teaching of the ideology and Philosophy of Yoga by focusing on its practical implementation.
Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned yoga school in Rishikesh, India. Rishikul Yogshala believes in imparting yogic knowledge regardless of background, wealth, and origin. This yoga teacher training in India will give a new height to your yogic goals. You can join this program to attain an authentic knowledge of yoga in the Tapobhumi of Rishikesh. Yoga teacher training rishikesh
This 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is suitable for yoga practitioners and beginners who are looking forward to establishing their career in yoga. This baby step will help you accomplish your goals. This program will help in inculcate teaching skills and detailed knowledge of yoga. Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
• Daily practice of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga classes.
• Daily practice of mantra chanting, meditation, and pranayama.
• Equal priority to yoga anatomy, yoga philosophy, and yogic ethics.
• Eligible to register as a Yoga Alliance certified teacher.
• Teaching methodology classes for becoming a successful yoga trainer
• Learn Shat Kriyas for treating nasal blockage and sinus.
• Adjustment and alignment techniques to learn diverse ways of doing the same asana.
• Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation.
• Weekly excursion to the local sites of interest.
Food and Accommodation
Keeping the welfare of you in mind, professional chefs of Rishikul Yogshala prepare vegetarian and nutritious meals for the students. You’ll get meals three times a day along with tea or coffee and snacks along with seasonal fruits and vegetables. All the meals are completely vegetarian and prepared with healthy ayurvedic methods.
Rishikul Yogshala offers cozy and spacious accommodation amidst nature, fresh air, and the sight of mountains. Each room is spacious, well equipped, well furnished, and filled with modern amenities along with free Wi-Fi service and attached washroom. Rooms are available on a shared and private basis. Some of our rooms offer spectacular views of the mountains.
About the School
Rishikul Yogshala believes in imparting the authentic knowledge of yoga regardless of background, wealth, and origin. It is certified with yoga alliance. After the completion of the course from here, you’ll be eligible for teaching anywhere around the world. This school also offers200 hours, 300 hours, and a 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India program. It was established in 2012.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara, Nepal
In the spiritually blessed land of Nepal, transfigure into a yogi of high stature and expertise with the Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training course. With the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, take the sacred yoga voyage and advance on the path of higher learning, spiritual progress and discovering your greatest self.
Nepal being the epicenter of Buddhist practices holds a special place in the hearts of Yoga knowledge seekers. Our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal aims to set the seekers on the path of advanced learning and practice through the meticulously crafted curriculum containing the core yogic and spiritual subjects. During the course, you will be deeply delved in understanding the advanced lessons of Yoga Philosophy and other practices under the guidance of yoga teachers from the land of yogic origin helping you realize your dream of becoming a skilled yoga teacher and erudite. Here are the course highlights:
● The practice of intermediate series of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Meditation and Pranayama.
● Assisted Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting and Mindful Practice sessions.
● Hands-on Adjustment-Alignment classes for learning advanced techniques of holding the postures, modifications and more.
● Adding to the foundational study of Yoga Philosophy by introducing reading and recitals from canonical yoga texts like Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads.
● Advanced understanding of Shat kriyas, Ayurveda Therapy and Yoga Therapy.
● Self-led practicum, festival participation, group discussions and more.
● Morning Yoga practices in the lap of the Himalayas.
● Excursions include: Annapurna trekking, visit Phewa Lake and Sarangkot valley.
● Accommodation at Pokhara Valley and Healthy Food Service.
In central Nepal lies the Pokhara, a town situated beside the beautiful Phewa Lake, the gateway to Annapurna and the focal point of our yogic and meditation practices. Immensely blessed with the natural marvels and spirituality of the Himalayas, the yoga certification in Pokhara Nepal becomes a more divine, immersive and soulful experience for the students.
The food at our food facility is prepared by Indian Ayurvedic chefs, bringing to the table nutrient rich and wholesome meals that keep you balanced throughout your journey of 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal with us.
Our harmonious abode in Nepal is characterized by tranquility and beauty. You will be allotted clean and comfortable rooms with attached washrooms and other basic facilities offering panoramic views of the beautiful Pokhara.
About the School:
The highly renowned yoga school on the land of yoga Rishikul Yogshala offers the enthusiastic souls a platform to advance in their yogic journey with the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal at Yoga Training Nepal.
Village: Jonk , Swargashram
The land of Yoga, Rishikesh can be considered as the Mecca of yoga and regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. For all those, who have completed the 200 Hour training, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes them for an intensive training of 300 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to acquire the knowledge of the highest level of Yoga science.
Program Description: 300 Yoga TTC marks the final stage of one’s yogic study career. Students are taken through an in-depth analysis of the spiritual science during our Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
● We follow the traditional Yoga styles with a great emphasis on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● At Rishikul Yogshala, you will experience Yoga as a way of life.
● Explore the importance of pranic energy with the practice of Pranayama.
● Be mindful, relaxed and enhance your concentration level with Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
● Knowledge of all Yoga asanas and their ideal way of practicing along with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
● Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
● Anatomical study of Yoga to understand the role of Yoga in a human body.
● Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance training.
● Excursion and travel experience to nearby places of spiritual and historical importance.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikul Yogshala is known for taking immense care of its students and their health. Thus, we offer completely vegetarian food, based on the Ayurvedic style of eating. The meals are presented three times a day along with herbal drinks to fulfill the demand of this rigorous training. Living in a room that offers a fascinating view of the sacred flow of the Ganges and luscious Himalayan vegetation is an incredible feeling. Our rooms are adorned with all major amenities for a comfortable and sattvic life.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the topmost Yoga institutes in the world with more than 10 branches in six countries. Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, the center organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, retreats, and therapy events. The Yoga school is known for its love with the traditional form of Yoga, which they prefer in their programs. The school is headquartered in Rishikesh with an aim to prosper the authentic Yoga education across the world.
Dive into a pool of endless possibilities and swim to the core of yourself in the magical land of Rishikesh. Unleash the power of your mind and let the wisdom of Yoga help you dig deeper to reach the mystical light that guides you towards self-realization and re-formation. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh helps budding yogis get a better understanding of the ancient and classical form of Yoga through holistic training methods. Witness the purest and ancient wisdom of Yoga in its birth country for complete revival.
This 2-month course for Yoga teacher training in India will impart the purest and first-hand knowledge of Yoga. This intermediate-level Yoga teacher training course is accredited by the Yoga Alliance making it prestigious and one of a kind. The course allows its participants to preach Yoga as a Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT) upon completion of this program.
• Develop clarity on the basics of Hatha Yoga and the primary asanas
• Deep consistent study of Ashtanga Yoga and the intermediate series
• Increase awareness and focus on breathing skills with Pranayama practicum
• Understand the relevance of ancient Yogic philosophy and teachings in today’s world
• Undergo deep transformation with meditation skills
• Learn the basics of Human anatomy to better understand the role of asanas
• Discover a greater meaning to life with Yoga Nidra practices
• Workshop on adjustment and alignment for modifications in asanas
• Clear the body of toxins using Shat Kriya
• Mantras for wellbeing and healing purposes
• Importance of Mudra in various asanas
• Build refined communication skills to enhance student-teacher relationship using teaching methodologies.
Using hand-picked, Ayurvedic herbs and produce, our expert chefs prepare nutritious and lip-smacking meals three times a day. The diet is pure Vegetarian, Ayurvedic and Sattvic in nature to meet the needs of our participants undergoing extensive training. The meals are prepared with love and carry restorative and healing properties. If you’re a Vegan, please let us know in advance and we would love to serve you with our special vegan meals.
You will also get refreshments like Tea and Herbal drinks.
Indulge in cozy lodging facilities for sound and restful sleep in the lap of Himalayas. Some of our rooms offer mesmerizing views of the outside. Our spacious rooms provide all the basic amenities like twin beds, comfortable mattresses, hot/cold water, attached toilets, internet services, and more. There’s also a garden to spend your leisure time reading to self-retrospecting.
-USD 1450: Shared room
-USD 1750: Private Room
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions for the length of the program
RishikulYogshala is a renowned name for Yoga school in Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, Thailand and spirituality retreats that are organized at various locations. We aim to inculcate pure and ancient wisdom of Yoga through our holistic and scientific methodologies to help people move towards a self-sustainable path. Our accreditation with Yoga Alliance makes our 200 Hour, 300 Hour and 500 Hour Yoga teacher training courses one of a kind.