The main motive of Rishikul Yogshala is to strive together to make a balanced, peaceful and enlightened society. We focus on helping everyone who struggles for a happier, peaceful and stable life. To proceed on this path, nothing could be better than Yoga and Ayurveda. To seek life, you deserve to live, you must discover about the 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Kerala. You would be surprised to know that the training center of Rishikul Yogshala offer a huge platform to discover, learn and enjoy the various benefits of Ayurveda. There are different types of programs and curriculum you would be introduced to. There are different relaxing activities which can help you to revive your mind and soul. It focuses on disseminating the ideas both about the Yoga as well as the Ayurveda.
• The traditional teachings of Yoga like a different type of asanas like Ashtanga Vinayasa and Hatha Yoga
• The entire study of human anatomy and its various effects on the Yoga Practices
• The proper teaching of the asanas, the various types of alignment and adjustment techniques
• One of the most important teachings is related to the philosophy of Yoga. The knowledge about the Yogic culture and traditions
• Regular practice of Yoga Nidra which focuses on the seeking of mental peace and oneness through meditation
• In the 200 hour Yoga teaching training Kerala, the primary focus is on training related to proper and pure breathing
• Healing process of various physical disorders
• Focus on becoming the Yoga teacher via practice, demonstration and classes
• Self-practice and self implementation are also some of the main motives
• Another emphasis is on the significance and role of Ayurveda in human life
• Various Ayurveda cooking classes, including healthier and diet food
• Laughter Yoga theory is also one of the basic ways to release stress and seek tranquility
Amidst the sheer beauty of nature, the training center in Kerala is the perfect place to get lost and discover the best in you. The climatic and topographical condition of the place allows you to breathe again without any worries and troubles. Rishikul Yogshala in Kerala is the perfect place to revive your enthusiasm systematically.
About the school
Rishikul Yogshala which is headquartered in Rishikesh has taken this amazing initiative to disseminate the traditional yet astounding idea of spreading the knowledge, importance, and motive of Yoga and Ayurveda all over the world. The school has different centers in the Indian sub-continent as well as outside of the country in places like Nepal, Vietnam, etc.
Come to life by activating your senses, and open your chakras at the Ayurveda and Yoga Training center in Kerala.
The 200 Hour Ayurveda and Yoga Training is a certification course which unfolds the divine science of Yoga. This 4-week professional course is organized by the Yoga school of Rishikul Yogshala in the holistic land of Kerala. The program is Yoga Alliance USA certified, which further makes you shine in your career of health and wellness activities.
Rishikul Yogshala offers many other programs but the Ayurveda and 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala is the icing on the cake as both the important elements of nature are covered in a single program. So, double up your understanding of the principles of Ayurveda, and practice the asanas in the Yoga Teacher Training.
● The theoretical understanding of Yoga from the ancient textbook, scripture, Patanjali Yoga Sutras and more.
● Learn the basic movements from Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga to recharge your body for the rest of the day.
● Harmonize your mind, body, and spirit by Meditating in the rejuvenating arms of Kerala where the air is fresh, the hearts are pure, and the surroundings put a smile on your face.
● In this program, align your mental and physical self with the energies of nature by promoting the oxygen circulation into the brain with deep-breathing Pranayama exercises.
● Nourish your soul by feeding healthy to your body based on the healing properties of Ayurvedic herbs and spices. Know more about the basic rules, and the proper use of Ayurveda.
● Shat-Kriyas is one such outdoor activity at Rishikul Yogshala which purifies your thoughts as well as the body.
● Correct your body postures, and learn the adjustment and alignment techniques to register the yoga asanas in your mind by also avoiding any minor injuries.
● Become a shishya of the esteemed Yoga Gurus who shower their high experience and wisdom by helping students with the teaching demonstrations, or encouraging them to adopt a yogic lifestyle.
Food and Accommodation
● Vegetarian and sattvic food is served at the premises of Rishikul Yogshala keeping in mind the detoxifying abilities of each meal. Aspiring yogis also get to cleanse their body with the consumption of fruits, and the revitalizing herbal drinks.
● Fully-furnished, hygienic, and spacious rooms are provided at the centers of Rishikul Yogshala concerning the comfort and needs of the clients.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is a well-established Yoga school with its headquarters in Rishikesh, India. The aim is to transform and reform the world by using the mystical powers of the yogic force/energy is what the school claims. They believe that the true nature of being is to live in peace and spread joy in harmony.
The school offers many life-altering programs like the Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreats, Ayurveda Retreats and much more in the parts of India like Kerala, Rishikesh and then even outside India like in Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, and Kuwait.
The enhancing experience of Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala in the month of March at Rishikul Yogshala would let you imbibe and enhance your spiritual value and philosophy through Yoga and Ayurveda. It is a step towards enriching your personality, yourself. Give yourself a chance to immerse yourself into the diversified culture of Yoga and Ayurveda.
Betwixt the greenery, silence and in the beautiful course of nature in Varkala, you would get the chance to let your mind, body and soul, relax. You would come across the fundamentals and origins of Yoga and Ayurveda and its untarnished impact on your lives. Rishikul Yogshala is the key to unlock your spiritual beliefs. The place lets you flourish your trust and faith in the traditional way of self-healing by teaching you the relevance and need of Yoga and Ayurveda in the modern-day. One of the most appreciated courses is the 200 hour teacher training in Varkala. The course deals with the origination, history as well as the practical implication of Yoga and Ayurveda in our lives. Some of its highlights are mentioned here:
Teachings of traditional and purest forms of Yoga such as Ashtanga and Hatha
Proper study of Human Anatomy for ideal implication Yoga in the proper place
Adjustment, Alignment, Asanas, Pranayams, breathing techniques, and meditation
Detailed study of Yoga Philosophy in respect to Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Practice of imbibing the Yogic lifestyle with the help of Yamas and Niyamas
Yoga Nidra for mental oneness, the study of various props for perfecting the poses
Healing by Yoga and Breathe Based Training are given proper preference
Study of Ayurvedic science and Ayurvedic ingredients and its importance in human life
Organic Healing Therapy with the help of Ayurveda with the help of experienced and knowledgeable teachers in a peaceful aura
Teachings of Yogic cleansing Techniques such as six Yogic works or Shatkarmas
The art of Yogic Cooking which includes nutritional meals which have medicinal values
Understanding the art of healing by learning Laughter Yoga Therapy
Participate in Satsang for spiritual Discussion and guidance
Rishikul Yogshala makes sure that every student who participates in the process learning does not face any difficulties and so they can focus on their learning without any chaos. The rooms that are allotted are spacious, clean and well-furnished. The basic facilities are available like Twin beds, AC (with extra charges), Geysers, and attached washrooms. There are balconies and open space in some of the rooms too. The garden area is alluring enough where you can spend a good evening.
Especially prepared by the trained and experienced chefs, the food is purely vegetarian cooked with the Ayurvedic ingredients. The holistic meal is prepared to nourish the body, mind, and soul. The Ayurvedic cuisine has medicinal and nutritional value and delicious as well. Also, there are herbal drinks that can make your skin glow and evening soothing.
About the School
Amidst the alluring beauty of nature, at Rishikul Yogshala you would get to know yourself better. Yoga and Ayurveda allow you to experience and unravel the best in you. Come be a part of the Yogshala family to enrich your personality and enhance your physical and mental growth.
Collection of Ayurveda, meditation, and yoga helps you transform into a certified teacher with the best physical and mental health. It will be a life-transforming experience for you. Imagine yourself living in bamboo huts, mesmerizing weather, stunning beaches, and crystal clear water along with the practice of yoga and Ayurveda.
About the program
This 200-hour Ayurveda and YTT program focuses on the holistic development of an individual by imparting knowledge about the authentic art of yoga and ancient techniques of Ayurveda. You’ll learn to adopt healthy habits in your daily life. This Ayurveda training aids health benefits by teaching you techniques for balancing doshas and the right ways of cooking food for maximum health benefits.
• Learn the most ancient forms of yoga Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Learn the effects of yoga practice on your body through the study of human anatomy.
• Perfect your posture through the learning of adjustment and alignment techniques.
• Meditation or dhyana for better concentration and focus.
• Study yoga philosophy in the context of yoga sutras in Patanjali.
• Reach peace and mental oneness through the regular practice of yoga Nidra.
• Breath based training is essential part of this 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala.
• Learn the modules on how to conduct classes through teaching methodology.
• Learn the importance of Ayurveda in human life
• Learn to cook nutritious meals with ayurvedic principles through ayurvedic cooking classes.
• Excursions to nearby places.
Food and accommodation
Professional chefs prepare authentic Indian food with Indian spices, herbs, and fresh ingredients through Ayurvedic principles. As we all know, Kerala is well known as being a land of herbs and spices. Food is balanced, healthy, and delicious for satiating hunger pangs and nutrition requirements.
The eco mud abode has well lit, spacious, and comfortable rooms with open front-facing seating, private washrooms, and all the basic amenities. Eco-friendly huts are built according to Vastu Shastra and the ancient science of architecture surrounded by palm trees. Each room has a bed, fresh linens, mosquito net, fan, charging socket, and free Wi-Fi facility.
About the school
Rishikul Yogshala is a certified yoga school that believes in imparting authentic knowledge of yoga and Ayurveda. After the completion of this first step of yoga teacher training in Kerala, you’ll be eligible for teaching in the world. This center is situated in Kerala, which is known as the birthplace of Ayurveda. It is surrounded by crystal clear water, pristine beaches, and tranquil surrounding for holistic development.
Yoga and Ayurveda Teacher Training gives you a lifetime chance to experience a complete transformation. Learn the methods and techniques to help other longing souls to relax and heal.
With Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 hour Ayurveda and Yoga teacher training in Kerala, be ready to reach the full capability of gaining holistic health and spiritual upliftment.
About the Program
Ayurveda and Yoga Training is similar to the 200 Hour yoga teacher training in Kerala, where you acquire initial yet in-depth training of the craft. It is a month-long intensive course where you absorb the benefits of Ashtanga and Hatha learning, adjustment & alignment, anatomy, and more. A variety of refreshing Ayurveda therapies, spa treatments, etc. are also available at the facility to rejuvenate you to the core.
• Detailed introduction to classical yoga forms- Hatha and Ashtanga
• Exploration of your body profoundly with Yoga Anatomy
• Balance the body and know the foundation of Dosha with Ayurveda
• Practice Ayurveda Cleansing Routine of Shat Kriya
• Detox your body and purify it with Panchakarma
• Learn the importance of Adjustment and Alignment for safe and right asana practice
• Meditation and Pranayama session help with relaxing and calming the being
• With Ayurveda cooking classes learn important culinary tips, flavourful recipes, and cooking demonstration
• Health consultation with experienced Ayurvedic doctors of Kerala
• Single Room: USD 1800
• Shared Room: USD 1650
Accommodation & Food
In the month of January, give your body an energy boost with the Ayurveda and Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala. During the program with Rishikul Yogshala cherish a pleasant stay at the seafront rustic style designed rooms. The rooms are spacious, airy, clean, well-furnished, and available on twin and sharing basis. On the other hand, you’ll be offered mount watering three meals a day. The food is fresh, aromatic, and delectable, served with sprinkled exotic spices and herbal drinks. The organizer also caters to special dietary needs, if informed in prior.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Live on the principles and philosophies of Yoga and Ayurveda, Rishikul Yogshala thoroughly follows the ideologies and ensure to bestow the same to the participants. Founded in the year 2010 by a team of passionate yogis and travelers, the school has made it big by catering to thousands of guests over the years. They aim to spread the awareness of the ancient arts and guide people to a healthy and conscious living.
Kalakkodu, pattambil kizhake madan nada,
In March 2020, RishikulYogshala is hosting a 200 hour Ayurveda and Yoga Training Program Kerala. Join this transformative program which will not only heal your center but it will also make you more confident of ‘how to approach’ life. Grow both inside and out with the natural remedies in the therapeutic land of Ayurveda. The backwaters, jadibuti (herbs), dense forests, the local people, and the amazing techniques of Yoga and Ayurveda combines are doing wonders with this program. Enroll to explore!
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala is the ultimate certification course that can excel you in your art of Yoga. Combining it with the mystical touch of Ayurveda is all you need to nurture yourself using the power of nature. This Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala is a 4-week professional program shield your aura, cleanses your mind, and protects your soul from getting corrupted. The program is a Yoga Alliance Certification Course, which teaches you how to adapt a clean and healthy lifestyle. With a clear focus on rekindling the energies, this Yoga program is directed towards overall wellness. Visit more other information: 200 hour yoga teacher training in India, Yoga teacher training in rishikesh
● The Theory of Yoga through the translated Vedic texts, Upanishads, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and the holy book Bhagavad Gita.
● Basic movements of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● Adjustment and Alignment techniques for better posture and practicing asanas.
● Refresh your brain with Pranayama or deep-breathing practices.
● The activity of Shat-Kriyas, it helps in purifying the mind by getting rid of the negative thoughts.
● Learn the principles and the use of Ayurveda herbs and spices, as food makes a huge difference in carving your personality.
● Give class demonstrations to know how to execute what you have learned through the entire course.
Food and Accommodation
Vegetarian food is served three times a day. It is sattvic in nature and you may also get the option of herbal drinks. The detoxifying diet contributes heavily to mental, physical, and spiritual health. Consumption of fruits, vegetables, cereals, pulses, etc. will be encouraged during the program. For any customized plans, you can give your suggestions to the staff members.
Ambient, fully-furnished, and hygienic rooms are available at the center. RishikulYogshala treats their guests like God; it is the responsibility of the school to provide a comfortable and safe environment where all the enthusiasts, amateurs, and aspiring yogis can grow potentially.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is a very committed Yoga school that is devoted to making a peaceful society. Its headquarters are based out at Rishikesh, India. They provide Yoga Alliance approved services like Yoga Teacher Training in india, Ayurveda Retreats, Yoga Retreats in India (Rishikesh, Kerala) and other parts of the world like Kuwait, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam
Commence your yogic journey on the holistic path of spiritual enlightenment in the Kingdom of Himalayan serenity. Explore the first beautiful layer of the spiritual science with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal by YogaTrainingNepal. Fulfill your desire of getting illuminated with the most authentic knowledge of the yogic in the sacred land of Pokhara.
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga courses in Pokhara Nepal shall be entirely based on an ancient Yoga curriculum. Have a look at the program highlights:
● Get acquainted with the most authentic Yoga education that includes the study of Yoga philosophies.
● Understand all the Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc. in detail.
● Learn about the Yoga asanas and their ways of practicing.
● Bring perfection to the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
● Study of Ayurveda and its role in shaping an ideal yogic brain.
● Pranayama and Meditation training for mental stability and calmness.
● Take part in our Yoga anatomy training to understand the relation between Yoga and various body parts.
● Teaching Methodology sessions will make you aware of the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
● Shat Kriyas training to get prepared for a longer training.
Food and Accommodation: Food and accommodation are two very important aspects of a Yoga event. In fact, these are the two factors on which the success of the program depends. Keeping in mind the same, we offer extremely palatable dishes that are rich in Ayurvedic spices and a Vedic style dwelling overlooking the magnificent Himalayas. Nurture your soul and heart with the herbal drinks that accompany our three-time meals, while leading a pleasant yogic life in a room that is adorned with all the basic facilities.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal destination for all those Yoga fanatics who love to enjoy a Yoga program amidst the scintillating beauty of Nepal. We are a team of ardent yogis and enthusiastic travelers, who take immense pride in offering the most amazing experience of Yoga in the Himalayan country. In association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school, we conduct various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreats, etc.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Rishikul Yogshala offers 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal at the serene and picturesque destination of Pokhara. Enliven the true yogic experience in the lap of nature. Discover inner-liberation in the heart of the Himalayas. Expand the knowledge of spirituality and yoga while unfolding some of nature’s beautiful treasures.
About the Program
Join the 200-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal to deepen the practice, reach the next level, become a professional yoga teacher, and get recognized internationally. Be aware of the true form of yoga through professional teachers, and wisdom of thousand years old traditions. The 200-hour yoga teacher training Nepal is suitable for beginners as well as intermediate level students.
Read More Detail: 300 Hour Yoga Teacher training in Nepal
• Daily practice of Hatha, ashtanga and other yogic movements for improved physical and mental health
• Meditation session for intensifying spiritual growth, better concentration, build focus and develop a clear perspective
• Deep breathing exercises or pranayama for clearing the lumped knots from the mind and gain clarity
• Mantra chanting for creating positive vibrations
• Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
• Yoga anatomy and physiology for understanding the human body organs and know about their functions in detail
• Yoga philosophy for understanding yoga from the perspective of Hindu mythology
• Teaching methodology classes for building confidence so that you’ll become a professional yoga guru under the right guidance
• Adjustment and alignment techniques to correct the posture
• Shat kriyas for cleansing exercises
Food and Accommodation
Meals are served three times a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). You can enjoy Indian flavors like lentils, rice, chapatti (Indian bread), seasonal vegetable curries, and seasonal fruits and vegetable salads. The choice of tea or coffee is also served along with healthy snacks.
Rooms are available on a private and shared basis. Each room has an attached washroom, free Wi-Fi service, and modern amenities. Some of the rooms provide breathtaking views of the mountains and lakes. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
About the School
Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned school. It is well known for serving authentic knowledge of yoga. It’s a professional team, balanced curriculum, and spiritual surroundings provide serene surroundings for the holistic development of an individual.
Rishikul Yogshala which is a certified, popular yoga school conducts the authentic Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal. The school is a great platform for the budding and aspiring Yogis and Yoginis. The school conducts the basic Yoga classes in the form the 200-Hour course, which encourages the students to immerse themselves into the pure and pious Yoga Culture. The prestigious school has received certification from the Yoga Alliance as well. Yoga Retreats in Nepal
Be a part of 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal conducted by Rishikul Yogshala to expand your inner virtues and develop the spiritual enlightenment. It is a basic course that helps the student to develop a basic and detailed understanding of the fundamental concepts of Yoga science. Teachings of Hatha, ashtanga, alignment, and adjustment and anatomy classes are conducted by the certified and experienced Yoga Teachers and Yoga Gurus. Yoga Teacher Training Nepal
• Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga asanas
• Practicing of alignment and adjustment which helps in performing each movement perfectly without getting injured
• Anatomy classes to develop a deep and impressive knowledge about the external and internal human body structure
• Cleansing practices as it helps in complete purification of body, mind and soul
• Pranayama or different breathing techniques
• Teachings of Yoga Philosophy as mentioned in the Vedic scriptures, sacred books and Yoga sutras of Patanjali
• Classes of Yoga Nidra which is also a meditation technique to intensify the concentration level and focus
• Meditation and mantra chanting for peace of mind
• Satsang, laughter yoga and karma yoga
Facilities: Accommodation and Food
• Comfortable, safe and well-furnished accommodation
• Private and sharing room facility
• Basic amenities such as fans, lights and shower
• Food is prepared by the chefs who are experienced and certified
• Food is vegetarian and is served thrice a day
• Each student must be well-fed and should be satisfied
About Rishukul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala has been established in the year 2010, since its inception it has been encouraging budding Yogis and Yoginis to grow personally and spiritually. It is a great platform to enhance your spirituality by participating in various retreats and teacher training programs conducted by the school.
Nepal is a beautiful place and is the favorite destination for modern Yogis and Yoginis. The place is highly influenced by the concept of holistic healing with the help of Yoga. Maybe this is the reason; Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is very much famous and appreciated. Yoga is a great way to enhance your personality by enriching your mind, soul, and body. Not only just the physical fitness, but Yoga also helps you to relieve the daily stress and tension. Rishikul Yogshala invites you to learn and practice the philosophies of Yoga from the certified and renowned masters of Yoga.
At Rishikul Yogshala, you would get the opportunity to learn and explore every stage in an appropriate way. You would get the space to explore the unexplored and discover the undiscovered aspects of Yoga. The Yogshala believes in the proper imparting of theoretical as well as practical study. The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is the ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in the study of the ancient science and experience inner transformation. Here, are the highlights that might seek your attention. Yoga Teacher training in India
• Primary and Traditional Yoga poses such as Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
• Learning of Adjustment and Alignment for perfect positioning
• Yamas and Niyamas - Ethics and Principles as described in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
• Yoga Cleansing with the help of practicing shat kriyas
• Pranayamas or Breathe based techniques for complete well-being of the body and mind
• Meditation practices also form a core part of the curriculum
• Complete study of Human Anatomy for basic understanding of the human structure
• Usage of props like bolsters, blocks and straps
• Practicing of mudras or hand gestures
• Yogic philosophy with the study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
• Ayurvedic Art of cooking
• Laughter yoga, excursions and Satsang
• Clean and hygienic stay
• Comfortable and safe accommodation
• Basic amenities like Twin-beds, Wi-Fi, wardrobes, etc. are available
• Spacious airy rooms
• Attached bathrooms
• Well-furnished setup
• Peaceful and homely aura
• Beautiful surroundings all around
• Authentic vegetarian food
• Healthy and nutritious food
• Prepared by the experienced and certified chefs
• Food is delicious plus healthy and prepared in a mindful way
About Rishikul Yogshala
Established in 2010, the school has come a long way since its inception. The aim of the school is to provide an enriching experience to all the students through a detailed curriculum taught by highly revered teachers. The school has branches across different parts of India as well as outside the country in places like Vietnam, Greece, and more.