Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Commence your yogic journey on the holistic path of spiritual enlightenment in the Kingdom of Himalayan serenity. Explore the first beautiful layer of the spiritual science with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal by YogaTrainingNepal. Fulfill your desire of getting illuminated with the most authentic knowledge of the yogic in the sacred land of Pokhara.
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga courses in Pokhara Nepal shall be entirely based on an ancient Yoga curriculum. Have a look at the program highlights:
● Get acquainted with the most authentic Yoga education that includes the study of Yoga philosophies.
● Understand all the Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc. in detail.
● Learn about the Yoga asanas and their ways of practicing.
● Bring perfection to the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
● Study of Ayurveda and its role in shaping an ideal yogic brain.
● Pranayama and Meditation training for mental stability and calmness.
● Take part in our Yoga anatomy training to understand the relation between Yoga and various body parts.
● Teaching Methodology sessions will make you aware of the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
● Shat Kriyas training to get prepared for a longer training.
Food and Accommodation: Food and accommodation are two very important aspects of a Yoga event. In fact, these are the two factors on which the success of the program depends. Keeping in mind the same, we offer extremely palatable dishes that are rich in Ayurvedic spices and a Vedic style dwelling overlooking the magnificent Himalayas. Nurture your soul and heart with the herbal drinks that accompany our three-time meals, while leading a pleasant yogic life in a room that is adorned with all the basic facilities.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal destination for all those Yoga fanatics who love to enjoy a Yoga program amidst the scintillating beauty of Nepal. We are a team of ardent yogis and enthusiastic travelers, who take immense pride in offering the most amazing experience of Yoga in the Himalayan country. In association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school, we conduct various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreats, etc.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara, Nepal
In the spiritually blessed land of Nepal, transfigure into a yogi of high stature and expertise with the Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training course. With the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, take the sacred yoga voyage and advance on the path of higher learning, spiritual progress and discovering your greatest self.
Nepal being the epicenter of Buddhist practices holds a special place in the hearts of Yoga knowledge seekers. Our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal aims to set the seekers on the path of advanced learning and practice through the meticulously crafted curriculum containing the core yogic and spiritual subjects. During the course, you will be deeply delved in understanding the advanced lessons of Yoga Philosophy and other practices under the guidance of yoga teachers from the land of yogic origin helping you realize your dream of becoming a skilled yoga teacher and erudite. Here are the course highlights:
● The practice of intermediate series of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Meditation and Pranayama.
● Assisted Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting and Mindful Practice sessions.
● Hands-on Adjustment-Alignment classes for learning advanced techniques of holding the postures, modifications and more.
● Adding to the foundational study of Yoga Philosophy by introducing reading and recitals from canonical yoga texts like Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads.
● Advanced understanding of Shat kriyas, Ayurveda Therapy and Yoga Therapy.
● Self-led practicum, festival participation, group discussions and more.
● Morning Yoga practices in the lap of the Himalayas.
● Excursions include: Annapurna trekking, visit Phewa Lake and Sarangkot valley.
● Accommodation at Pokhara Valley and Healthy Food Service.
In central Nepal lies the Pokhara, a town situated beside the beautiful Phewa Lake, the gateway to Annapurna and the focal point of our yogic and meditation practices. Immensely blessed with the natural marvels and spirituality of the Himalayas, the yoga certification in Pokhara Nepal becomes a more divine, immersive and soulful experience for the students.
The food at our food facility is prepared by Indian Ayurvedic chefs, bringing to the table nutrient rich and wholesome meals that keep you balanced throughout your journey of 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal with us.
Our harmonious abode in Nepal is characterized by tranquility and beauty. You will be allotted clean and comfortable rooms with attached washrooms and other basic facilities offering panoramic views of the beautiful Pokhara.
About the School:
The highly renowned yoga school on the land of yoga Rishikul Yogshala offers the enthusiastic souls a platform to advance in their yogic journey with the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal at Yoga Training Nepal.
Village: Jonk , Swargashram
The land of Yoga, Rishikesh can be considered as the Mecca of yoga and regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. For all those, who have completed the 200 Hour training, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes them for an intensive training of 300 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to acquire the knowledge of the highest level of Yoga science.
Program Description: 300 Yoga TTC marks the final stage of one’s yogic study career. Students are taken through an in-depth analysis of the spiritual science during our Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
● We follow the traditional Yoga styles with a great emphasis on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● At Rishikul Yogshala, you will experience Yoga as a way of life.
● Explore the importance of pranic energy with the practice of Pranayama.
● Be mindful, relaxed and enhance your concentration level with Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
● Knowledge of all Yoga asanas and their ideal way of practicing along with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
● Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
● Anatomical study of Yoga to understand the role of Yoga in a human body.
● Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance training.
● Excursion and travel experience to nearby places of spiritual and historical importance.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikul Yogshala is known for taking immense care of its students and their health. Thus, we offer completely vegetarian food, based on the Ayurvedic style of eating. The meals are presented three times a day along with herbal drinks to fulfill the demand of this rigorous training. Living in a room that offers a fascinating view of the sacred flow of the Ganges and luscious Himalayan vegetation is an incredible feeling. Our rooms are adorned with all major amenities for a comfortable and sattvic life.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the topmost Yoga institutes in the world with more than 10 branches in six countries. Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, the center organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, retreats, and therapy events. The Yoga school is known for its love with the traditional form of Yoga, which they prefer in their programs. The school is headquartered in Rishikesh with an aim to prosper the authentic Yoga education across the world.
Kerala, the land of coconuts is the warehouse of natural beauty with the quaint backwaters and stunning beaches maintaining the delight of God’s own country. Amidst the resplendent gifts of nature, Rishikul Yogshala offers the perfect opportunity to explore the depth of Yoga during 500 Hour Certification Course in Kerala. Discover the layers of Ayurveda along with becoming a certified 500 Hour Yoga Teacher and practitioner.
About the Program:
The two-month of punctilious training shall take you through the path of yoga training and evolution. You’ll be trained in a holistic manner with the education of Yoga, Ayurveda, Mental attention, and soul regeneration. Let’s have a look at the principal highlights of the event:
• Discover the purest aspects of Yoga while going through the study of traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Explore the layers of yoga to include the science in your daily lifestyle.
• Intense Meditation practices like Yoga Nidra in order to attain mental oneness.
• Management of the body mechanism with breathing Yoga practices like Pranayama.
• Deepening the Yoga poses and correcting the postures with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Imperative study of various limbs of the human body.
• Learn the art of healing the body, mind, and soul during the study of Ayurveda.
• Practical demonstration of conducting Yoga classes in the most efficient way possible.
• Scientifically proved theory of the benefits of being happy during Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance modules.
• Spiritual discourse via Satsang and Mantra Yoga sessions.
• Practical experience of the ultimate beauty of Kerala by visiting important sites.
Food and Accommodation: Being the land of world-famous spices, Kerala produces numerous delicacies that are extremely healthy for the mind-body system. The nutritious and palatable meals are served with organic drinks thrice a day. In the scenic resort at Varkala beach, the stay seems completely yogic and all the rooms are perfectly designed in Vedic style in addition to all the basic modern amenities for comfort. The enthralling accommodation completes with the hanging hammocks in the beautiful garden spaces.
Fee Details: USD 3550 for a shared room and USD 3900 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most buoyant institutions in the field of Yoga education. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school is renowned for its team of time-served Yoga teachers and traditional programs. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the Yogshala refines thousands of aspiring yogis through its multiple programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Meditation training, etc.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Start your yogic voyage in a land engulfed with gigantic snow-covered mountains to unearth the deeper and mystic layers of this ancient art. Evolve as a yoga erudite going through various stages of yoga training from neophyte to advanced level with the 500 Hour yoga teacher training in Nepal. Impart the profound learning of the yogic science by submerging in a completely transformative expedition of the body, mind and soul in the mesmeric serenity of Nepal.
About the Program
Experience the soothing touch of the cold breeze as you pay reverence to the meditative paradisal land of Nepal. The birth country of Lord Buddha, Nepal calls out the devoted and driven aspirants to immerse in deeply traditional and authentic teachings, imparting both practical and theoretical learning of yogic aspects.
• Acquire the rooted knowledge of yogic science through the study of Yoga philosophy.
• Tickle the spiritual being with the learning of Mantras, Yoga Scriptures, ancient texts and know the meaning of Aum.
• Know about the Human Body in the Yoga Anatomy class.
• Get an insight of the traditional styles of yoga – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Perform asanas safely and correctly through the study of Alignment and Adjustment.
• Attain a calm mind with meditation practice and learn to control the breathing movement with Pranayama.
• Gain learning of Bandhas, Mudras, Chakras and yoga props.
• Learn the art of self-healing naturally with Ayurveda and Ayurveda cooking.
• Adapt disciplined lifestyle with the knowledge of yoga ethics and principles through Yama and Niyama.
• The two-month-long course begins with the basic learning of the yogic science and gradually reaches the advanced level.
Accommodation and Food
Traveling to such a magnificent place is an ecstatic experience in whole. To make it more enticing, we accommodate our students at a place surrounded with natural beauty and is comfortable that supports yoga practice. Facilitated with basic and modern amenities the rooms are fully furnished, cozy and designed keeping in mind your comfort and leisure. Along with that, we provide three healthy Sattvic meals and herbal teas that are liable for providing you the apt amount of nutrients. Freshly prepared by Ayurvedic cooking experts using herbs, medicinal plants and other organic ingredients, the food is Dosha specific and palate satiating.
• Shared Room – 3500 USD
• Private Room – 3900 USD
About Yoga Training Nepal
Yoga Training in Nepal brings to you the amazing yoga courses that allow the students to reap all the rooted benefits of the holistic art with yoga training in Pokhara Nepal. With the reverted yoga courses, teachers training programs, yoga retreats and more, we let you have breathtaking experiences while exploring the majestic art of healing and wellness.
The 7 night and 8 days yoga vacations program is designed to impart the goodness of yoga and Ayurveda in the land of the Buddha’s origin. Nepal also has a long and rich ancient spiritual legacy, giving rise to some of the most remarkable yogic practitioners of the tradition in this very land– the lineage of the Natha yogis for example. The ingredients of spiritual wisdom, mind-body discipline, healing, and experiencing moments of untethered freedom in the Himalayas cannot integrate so seamlessly anywhere but in Nepal. You will get to go over asanas of the Hatha and Ashtanga series with corrections and assists from experienced instructors, read and discourse extensively with fellow learners and teachers on the philosophical aspects of yoga, and undertake ayurvedicaly approved purifying diets and health regimes to heal from within. The center provides clean and nourishing sattvic meals, thrice a day, vegan if preferred. To help the inner-works flush out toxins better, you can avail at least 2 Ayurveda massages from the in-house spa. In addition to practicing the primary series in hatha and ashtanga integrated with meditation and pranayama, you will also get to live and laugh heartily with the very therapeutic Laughter Yoga. Between sessions, there will lots of time spent in socializing and cafe hopping, hiking in the Annapurna Mountains, and lounging in the midst of nature by the crystalline waters of Lake Phewa. Besides gaining deep insights into your inner-works with yoga-ayurvedic discipline, you get to discover an entirely new land and culture, and also kindle your naturist’s interest when living within the mountain ecosystem.
Combined with compelling views of the mountain scenery and the clean and crisp pure air of the high altitudes, the proximity of the peaceful Lake Phewa, and the World Peace Stupa, the Tushita-retreat home in Pokhara is a beautiful hermitage. Enjoy the earthy stone flooring of the house, the sweeping view of the snow peaks from the verandah, an organic garden full of vibrant fruits and flowers, and a kitchen ready to serve all you need, from refreshing drinks to succulent seasonal fruits, infused herbal teas, organic coffee, as well as wholesome vegetarian and vegan spreads. Take note of the artistic touch in naming the rooms after stars, planets, and zodiac signs at Tushita. It’s an expression of supreme cosmic integrity that yoga puts forth!
● A fully satisfying yoga vacation which allows you to unlearn toxic habits and bring out the full potential from within to be healthy and happy.
● Initiation and establishment of a lifelong asana practice under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced teachers.
● Ayurvedic food and health practices under the care of a responsible kitchen staff. Dosha-specific meals for those who need it, delectable vegan spreads on prior notice, and great portions of locally planted farm fresh fruits and vegetables.
● Yoga at sunrise with recitation of the auspicious Surya Pranam mantra and accurately following the Surya Namaskara yoga sequence.
● Exploring hiking trails in the Annapurna Mountains on the off days to feel at one with nature and develop an adventurous attitude to life.
● Aromatherapy and Ayurveda spas and massage at the in-house salon.
● Yoga therapy for healing spinal issues and effective joints and glandular functioning.
● Meditation for good sleep and mastering the power of mindfulness.
● Yogic cooking classes for recipes to take home and learning about particular food values for keeping in better shape and good spirits.
Food and Accommodation:
Uncluttered, simple rooms, furnished with comfortable ybeds, wardrobes, coffee table and chairs, and a dresser with mirror are provided for making the 7 days stay warm and snug for the yogis. There is going to be necessary amenities like Wi-Fi, TV, and electric geyser for heating water. The washrooms are attached and private, and certain rooms are provided with balconies overlooking the mountainside. Rooms are available both on single and sharing basis with price variations.
Food at the retreat is in alignment with yogic and ayurvedic beliefs of nourishment. Flavorful vegetarian dishes are served for you to nurture the strength and concentration needed for your daily intensive yoga, but our culinary experts make sure it’s tasty! Expect a lot of delectable and succulent salads, fresh fruits, sattvic vegetarian dishes light on oiliness but satisfactorily full of taste. Spiced drinks and infusion teas are very popular at this kitchen. Vegans too can keep their commitment to no-dairy, no-meat food choices at this retreat program.
Our teachers are from the lineage of the true Indian tradition of yoga, who are thoroughly experienced in imparting the knowledge in a holistic manner, going beyond just asanas. You would remain on close association with Yogi Panchavedi, who is well-versed in the scriptural aspects of yoga, self-realized on the spiritual path, and presently striving to improve life in Nepal through Eco-farming, agro tourism, fair trade products, and sustainable businesses in tourism. You can support Yogi Panchavedi’s great initiations for the welfare of Nepal by being a part of his yoga retreats in Nepal.
At Amethyst Recovery Center our goal is to guide you through your drug and alcohol recovery journey. Our staff our highly trained are equipped with the best treatment resources and have an in depth understanding of the challenges facing people in rehab dealing with addiction. Let us help you through one-on-one recovery therapy, addiction educational sessions talking about the effects of drugs and alcohol, duel diagnosis group therapy and a warm and welcoming environment.
Anadi Yoga Centre conducts yoga teaching training affiliated with Yoga Alliance. This yoga school and retreat centre is located in Rishikesh-India and is surrounded by beautiful mountains in the foothills of Himalaya with a lush green surroundings and tranquility at the bank of holy and mighty Ganges. The participants will get professional yoga training as per the guidelines set by Yoga Alliance and will live yogic lifestyle during their training.
• Anadi Yoga offers 200 hour yoga teacher training course curriculum covers an understanding of traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa flow, introduction to meditation and its various layers while also sharing their teachings of theory and yoga philosophy from basic to advance levels in reference to various ancient yogic text and scripture.
• Anadi Yoga Center conducts 300 hour yoga teacher training courses which are an advance certified professional residential affordable yoga teachers training course. The course is meant for those aspirants who have done the basic certified course of 200 hours from any Registered Yoga School(RYS) affiliated with Yoga Alliance. Since the eligibility to enroll for this advance course is 200 Hours TTC hence one has to produce the certificate before enrolling for this course.
• This is a master level yoga teaching program conducted at Anadi Yoga centre in a period of eight weeks and deep into the understanding of ancient Hatha yoga as mentioned in traditional books as well the modern Ashtanga Vinyasa flow described by a modern yogi.
This master level short term crash course is ideal for those budding yogis who wants to certified as a professional yoga teacher, covering the yoga training curriculum in one go rather than someone who finishes their 200 hour TTC and then 300 hour TTC in order to obtain 500 hour yoga teacher training course affiliated with Yoga Alliance.
Arogyam is a worldwide name in the field of allergy and Ayurveda. Arogyam is a pioneer in treating allergies like chronic cold, sneezing, breathlessness, sinus, asthma, bronchitis, skin allergies with Ayurveda. Because of its magnificent results and millions of satisfied patients, Arogyam is the worldwide name in treating allergies.
green beach resort,Kurakkanni,
Near helipad, North cliff,
The great medicinal system of Ayurveda believes that beauty comes from beneath. The charm and glow of the external body are decided by the fitness of the inner being. Whatever you eat, how you exercise, and what your daily routine is, all these determine the external radiance of the body. Retain your youthfulness for long and naturally through Ayurveda with Ayurveda beauty therapy courses in India. Get introduced to the all-inclusive treatment of Panchakarma and enhance your inner and outer beauty during Rishikul Ayurshala’s beauty program.
About the program:
The beauty treatment of Ayurveda courses in India at Rishikul Ayurshala is organized in two different genres- 7-day and 14-day events, with a similar goal of amplifying the health of skin, hair, nails, and other parts of the body.
• A theoretical session for understanding the real meaning of beauty in Ayurveda, during which you know body components and various other inner body factors external skin health depends on.
• Mukhalepam therapy is applied on the face to remove all the dirt, blackheads, dead skin, etc., from the face while providing soothing effects directly to the brain.
• A proper massage of the feet- Padma Abhyangam for relaxing and strengthening the feet skin and muscles.
• Our handpicked head massage therapy of Shiro Mukha Abhyangam will help you bring immense serenity in the head by eliminating stress from the mind, shoulder, neck, etc.
• A proper body massage with our Madhu Abhyangam pack.
• To make the hair strong and shiny, get complete treatment for hair- the two-step Kesini moisturizing hair pack.
• Enhance your facial beauty with our featured Lavanya skin-toning therapy.
The new offer price for
7-day program: USD 320
14-day program: USD 600
For a detailed information about our courses, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Having established itself as a celebrated center for Ayurveda education, Rishikul Ayurshala, an initiative of Rishikul Yogshala, aims to sponsor an Ayurvedic movement throughout the globe. The dream of creating a disease-free society is executed by a broad range of treatments and learning programs such as Hair loss therapy, Blood purification treatments, Ayurvedic cooking courses, etc. More than the theoretical teaching, the Ayurshala’s team of Ayurveda experts believes in imparting traditional practices.