Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Commence your yogic journey on the holistic path of spiritual enlightenment in the Kingdom of Himalayan serenity. Explore the first beautiful layer of the spiritual science with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal by YogaTrainingNepal. Fulfill your desire of getting illuminated with the most authentic knowledge of the yogic in the sacred land of Pokhara.
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga courses in Pokhara Nepal shall be entirely based on an ancient Yoga curriculum. Have a look at the program highlights:
● Get acquainted with the most authentic Yoga education that includes the study of Yoga philosophies.
● Understand all the Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc. in detail.
● Learn about the Yoga asanas and their ways of practicing.
● Bring perfection to the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
● Study of Ayurveda and its role in shaping an ideal yogic brain.
● Pranayama and Meditation training for mental stability and calmness.
● Take part in our Yoga anatomy training to understand the relation between Yoga and various body parts.
● Teaching Methodology sessions will make you aware of the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
● Shat Kriyas training to get prepared for a longer training.
Food and Accommodation: Food and accommodation are two very important aspects of a Yoga event. In fact, these are the two factors on which the success of the program depends. Keeping in mind the same, we offer extremely palatable dishes that are rich in Ayurvedic spices and a Vedic style dwelling overlooking the magnificent Himalayas. Nurture your soul and heart with the herbal drinks that accompany our three-time meals, while leading a pleasant yogic life in a room that is adorned with all the basic facilities.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal destination for all those Yoga fanatics who love to enjoy a Yoga program amidst the scintillating beauty of Nepal. We are a team of ardent yogis and enthusiastic travelers, who take immense pride in offering the most amazing experience of Yoga in the Himalayan country. In association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school, we conduct various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreats, etc.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara, Nepal
In the spiritually blessed land of Nepal, transfigure into a yogi of high stature and expertise with the Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training course. With the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, take the sacred yoga voyage and advance on the path of higher learning, spiritual progress and discovering your greatest self.
Nepal being the epicenter of Buddhist practices holds a special place in the hearts of Yoga knowledge seekers. Our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal aims to set the seekers on the path of advanced learning and practice through the meticulously crafted curriculum containing the core yogic and spiritual subjects. During the course, you will be deeply delved in understanding the advanced lessons of Yoga Philosophy and other practices under the guidance of yoga teachers from the land of yogic origin helping you realize your dream of becoming a skilled yoga teacher and erudite. Here are the course highlights:
● The practice of intermediate series of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Meditation and Pranayama.
● Assisted Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting and Mindful Practice sessions.
● Hands-on Adjustment-Alignment classes for learning advanced techniques of holding the postures, modifications and more.
● Adding to the foundational study of Yoga Philosophy by introducing reading and recitals from canonical yoga texts like Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads.
● Advanced understanding of Shat kriyas, Ayurveda Therapy and Yoga Therapy.
● Self-led practicum, festival participation, group discussions and more.
● Morning Yoga practices in the lap of the Himalayas.
● Excursions include: Annapurna trekking, visit Phewa Lake and Sarangkot valley.
● Accommodation at Pokhara Valley and Healthy Food Service.
In central Nepal lies the Pokhara, a town situated beside the beautiful Phewa Lake, the gateway to Annapurna and the focal point of our yogic and meditation practices. Immensely blessed with the natural marvels and spirituality of the Himalayas, the yoga certification in Pokhara Nepal becomes a more divine, immersive and soulful experience for the students.
The food at our food facility is prepared by Indian Ayurvedic chefs, bringing to the table nutrient rich and wholesome meals that keep you balanced throughout your journey of 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal with us.
Our harmonious abode in Nepal is characterized by tranquility and beauty. You will be allotted clean and comfortable rooms with attached washrooms and other basic facilities offering panoramic views of the beautiful Pokhara.
About the School:
The highly renowned yoga school on the land of yoga Rishikul Yogshala offers the enthusiastic souls a platform to advance in their yogic journey with the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal at Yoga Training Nepal.
Village: Jonk , Swargashram
The land of Yoga, Rishikesh can be considered as the Mecca of yoga and regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. For all those, who have completed the 200 Hour training, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes them for an intensive training of 300 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to acquire the knowledge of the highest level of Yoga science.
Program Description: 300 Yoga TTC marks the final stage of one’s yogic study career. Students are taken through an in-depth analysis of the spiritual science during our Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
● We follow the traditional Yoga styles with a great emphasis on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● At Rishikul Yogshala, you will experience Yoga as a way of life.
● Explore the importance of pranic energy with the practice of Pranayama.
● Be mindful, relaxed and enhance your concentration level with Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
● Knowledge of all Yoga asanas and their ideal way of practicing along with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
● Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
● Anatomical study of Yoga to understand the role of Yoga in a human body.
● Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance training.
● Excursion and travel experience to nearby places of spiritual and historical importance.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikul Yogshala is known for taking immense care of its students and their health. Thus, we offer completely vegetarian food, based on the Ayurvedic style of eating. The meals are presented three times a day along with herbal drinks to fulfill the demand of this rigorous training. Living in a room that offers a fascinating view of the sacred flow of the Ganges and luscious Himalayan vegetation is an incredible feeling. Our rooms are adorned with all major amenities for a comfortable and sattvic life.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the topmost Yoga institutes in the world with more than 10 branches in six countries. Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, the center organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, retreats, and therapy events. The Yoga school is known for its love with the traditional form of Yoga, which they prefer in their programs. The school is headquartered in Rishikesh with an aim to prosper the authentic Yoga education across the world.
Kerala, the land of coconuts is the warehouse of natural beauty with the quaint backwaters and stunning beaches maintaining the delight of God’s own country. Amidst the resplendent gifts of nature, Rishikul Yogshala offers the perfect opportunity to explore the depth of Yoga during 500 Hour Certification Course in Kerala. Discover the layers of Ayurveda along with becoming a certified 500 Hour Yoga Teacher and practitioner.
About the Program:
The two-month of punctilious training shall take you through the path of yoga training and evolution. You’ll be trained in a holistic manner with the education of Yoga, Ayurveda, Mental attention, and soul regeneration. Let’s have a look at the principal highlights of the event:
• Discover the purest aspects of Yoga while going through the study of traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Explore the layers of yoga to include the science in your daily lifestyle.
• Intense Meditation practices like Yoga Nidra in order to attain mental oneness.
• Management of the body mechanism with breathing Yoga practices like Pranayama.
• Deepening the Yoga poses and correcting the postures with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Imperative study of various limbs of the human body.
• Learn the art of healing the body, mind, and soul during the study of Ayurveda.
• Practical demonstration of conducting Yoga classes in the most efficient way possible.
• Scientifically proved theory of the benefits of being happy during Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance modules.
• Spiritual discourse via Satsang and Mantra Yoga sessions.
• Practical experience of the ultimate beauty of Kerala by visiting important sites.
Food and Accommodation: Being the land of world-famous spices, Kerala produces numerous delicacies that are extremely healthy for the mind-body system. The nutritious and palatable meals are served with organic drinks thrice a day. In the scenic resort at Varkala beach, the stay seems completely yogic and all the rooms are perfectly designed in Vedic style in addition to all the basic modern amenities for comfort. The enthralling accommodation completes with the hanging hammocks in the beautiful garden spaces.
Fee Details: USD 3550 for a shared room and USD 3900 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most buoyant institutions in the field of Yoga education. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school is renowned for its team of time-served Yoga teachers and traditional programs. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the Yogshala refines thousands of aspiring yogis through its multiple programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Meditation training, etc.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Start your yogic voyage in a land engulfed with gigantic snow-covered mountains to unearth the deeper and mystic layers of this ancient art. Evolve as a yoga erudite going through various stages of yoga training from neophyte to advanced level with the 500 Hour yoga teacher training in Nepal. Impart the profound learning of the yogic science by submerging in a completely transformative expedition of the body, mind and soul in the mesmeric serenity of Nepal.
About the Program
Experience the soothing touch of the cold breeze as you pay reverence to the meditative paradisal land of Nepal. The birth country of Lord Buddha, Nepal calls out the devoted and driven aspirants to immerse in deeply traditional and authentic teachings, imparting both practical and theoretical learning of yogic aspects.
• Acquire the rooted knowledge of yogic science through the study of Yoga philosophy.
• Tickle the spiritual being with the learning of Mantras, Yoga Scriptures, ancient texts and know the meaning of Aum.
• Know about the Human Body in the Yoga Anatomy class.
• Get an insight of the traditional styles of yoga – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Perform asanas safely and correctly through the study of Alignment and Adjustment.
• Attain a calm mind with meditation practice and learn to control the breathing movement with Pranayama.
• Gain learning of Bandhas, Mudras, Chakras and yoga props.
• Learn the art of self-healing naturally with Ayurveda and Ayurveda cooking.
• Adapt disciplined lifestyle with the knowledge of yoga ethics and principles through Yama and Niyama.
• The two-month-long course begins with the basic learning of the yogic science and gradually reaches the advanced level.
Accommodation and Food
Traveling to such a magnificent place is an ecstatic experience in whole. To make it more enticing, we accommodate our students at a place surrounded with natural beauty and is comfortable that supports yoga practice. Facilitated with basic and modern amenities the rooms are fully furnished, cozy and designed keeping in mind your comfort and leisure. Along with that, we provide three healthy Sattvic meals and herbal teas that are liable for providing you the apt amount of nutrients. Freshly prepared by Ayurvedic cooking experts using herbs, medicinal plants and other organic ingredients, the food is Dosha specific and palate satiating.
• Shared Room – 3500 USD
• Private Room – 3900 USD
About Yoga Training Nepal
Yoga Training in Nepal brings to you the amazing yoga courses that allow the students to reap all the rooted benefits of the holistic art with yoga training in Pokhara Nepal. With the reverted yoga courses, teachers training programs, yoga retreats and more, we let you have breathtaking experiences while exploring the majestic art of healing and wellness.
At Amethyst Recovery Center our goal is to guide you through your drug and alcohol recovery journey. Our staff our highly trained are equipped with the best treatment resources and have an in depth understanding of the challenges facing people in rehab dealing with addiction. Let us help you through one-on-one recovery therapy, addiction educational sessions talking about the effects of drugs and alcohol, duel diagnosis group therapy and a warm and welcoming environment.
Arogyam is a worldwide name in the field of allergy and Ayurveda. Arogyam is a pioneer in treating allergies like chronic cold, sneezing, breathlessness, sinus, asthma, bronchitis, skin allergies with Ayurveda. Because of its magnificent results and millions of satisfied patients, Arogyam is the worldwide name in treating allergies.
green beach resort,Kurakkanni,
Near helipad, North cliff,
The great medicinal system of Ayurveda believes that beauty comes from beneath. The charm and glow of the external body are decided by the fitness of the inner being. Whatever you eat, how you exercise, and what your daily routine is, all these determine the external radiance of the body. Retain your youthfulness for long and naturally through Ayurveda with Ayurveda beauty therapy courses in India. Get introduced to the all-inclusive treatment of Panchakarma and enhance your inner and outer beauty during Rishikul Ayurshala’s beauty program.
About the program:
The beauty treatment of Ayurveda courses in India at Rishikul Ayurshala is organized in two different genres- 7-day and 14-day events, with a similar goal of amplifying the health of skin, hair, nails, and other parts of the body.
• A theoretical session for understanding the real meaning of beauty in Ayurveda, during which you know body components and various other inner body factors external skin health depends on.
• Mukhalepam therapy is applied on the face to remove all the dirt, blackheads, dead skin, etc., from the face while providing soothing effects directly to the brain.
• A proper massage of the feet- Padma Abhyangam for relaxing and strengthening the feet skin and muscles.
• Our handpicked head massage therapy of Shiro Mukha Abhyangam will help you bring immense serenity in the head by eliminating stress from the mind, shoulder, neck, etc.
• A proper body massage with our Madhu Abhyangam pack.
• To make the hair strong and shiny, get complete treatment for hair- the two-step Kesini moisturizing hair pack.
• Enhance your facial beauty with our featured Lavanya skin-toning therapy.
The new offer price for
7-day program: USD 320
14-day program: USD 600
For a detailed information about our courses, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Having established itself as a celebrated center for Ayurveda education, Rishikul Ayurshala, an initiative of Rishikul Yogshala, aims to sponsor an Ayurvedic movement throughout the globe. The dream of creating a disease-free society is executed by a broad range of treatments and learning programs such as Hair loss therapy, Blood purification treatments, Ayurvedic cooking courses, etc. More than the theoretical teaching, the Ayurshala’s team of Ayurveda experts believes in imparting traditional practices.
green beach resort,Kurakkanni,
Near helipad, North cliff,
It is no more a secret that the world is facing a major health crisis and the primary reason for this is the poor eating style of the people. Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes you to get introduced to the sattvic way of relishing natural diet with Ayurvedic cooking courses in India. Learn the art of cooking ayurvedic food along with getting exposed to a wide range of plant-based dietary options during our cooking program in Kerala.
About the program:
The cooking course is aimed at rewarding you with the goodness of various healthy recipes, Indian spices, and other health-based natural diets. With our Ayurveda courses in India, we will take you to the introduction of health principles based on the science of Ayurveda.
• Introduction to Ayurveda and the role of food in the whole theory of the healing science.
• Learn about three doshas and six tastes that play a major role in deciding the relationship between the recipes and the body processes.
• Get acquainted with digestive fire and the idea of toxins.
• Know about the nature of food and the preferable food types according to seasons.
• Explore the impact of different kinds of food on various diseases.
• Study of Ayurvedic diets blended with the practice of Yoga and spiritual lifestyle.
• The process of pacifying the body doshas.
• The art of cooking multiple types of cuisines that are an exclusive part of the Ayurvedic science.
• Health importance of diets and awareness program concerning different ailments.
• Usage of herbs and spices during illness.
• The manner of introducing Ayurveda diet into the daily life.
Fee Details: The new offer price for a week of Cooking course is USD 440.
For more information about the program, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Rishikul Ayurshala is a leading Ayurveda school in India. The Ayurshala is of the opinion that Ayurveda is the only way today’s population can lead the life of composure and peace. Thus, the Ayurveda center aims to provoke an Ayurvedic campaign in which it spreads the science all over the globe with its vast pool of courses and treatment programs. Every year, the Institute proudly puts hundreds of health-seekers on the road to rejuvenation and healing.
green beach resort,Kurakkanni,
Near helipad, North cliff,
Rishikul Ayurshala is an exclusive Ayurveda Treatment Facility and Training School in Kerala, offering a wide range of traditional Therapies,Treatments,Panchakarma Treatment in Kerala, Ayurveda Cooking Courses in India and Ayurveda Courses in India from the origin. Founded with a mark of excellence, an organic infrastructure, incorporating the best facilities, and preeminent teachers, doctors and therapists, Rishikul Ayurshala is one of the finest Yoga and Ayurveda Training Institutes in India.