For immediate release:
TPE Show Contact: Dawn Conger
TPE Press Contact: Rachel McKnett
TPE 2020: New Products Releases, Streamlined Scheduling, Smart Panels, and 1 Big Party
The first big show of the year aims to position all attendees on a path to success.
January 2020 – With thousands of products and buyers, exclusive show deals and experiences, and the latest industry information, attending the Tobacco Plus Expo 2020 (TPE 2020) is the ideal way to start the year for all facets of the tobacco business. Happening Wednesday, January 29, 2020 through Friday, January 31, 2020 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, the show offers 3 days of business, learning, networking, and fun, paving the way for a successful and profitable year for the industry.
It Starts Here: Business
With TPE 2020 projecting increased numbers over 2019 attendance and exhibiting brands, selective exhibitors are taking notice, and TPE 2020 may be your only chance to meet with some of them. And many companies are releasing new products at TPE 2020, giving this year’s attendees an extra advantage in keeping inventory fresh for their customers. To easily find these new launches amidst the thousands at the show, TPE 2020 will feature a Product Spotlight, where attendees can expect to see new products from brands like:
- Agnorsa Leaf
- Alec Bradley Cigars
- Drew Estate
- Jas Sum Kral
- JRE Tobacco
- Maya Selva Cigars
- Nova Cigars
- Republic Tobacco
- Room 101
- Santa Clara
- Committed to hosting a fun, educational, and successful show, the Tobacco Media Group (TMG) is pleased to offer the TPE Connect Program, an online platform that matches buyers and exhibitors, and allows them to schedule meetings during show hours. To optimize your TPE time and participate in TPE Connect, just log in to your attendee or exhibitor portal prior to the show and update your product preferences so you can be matched to meet with colleagues relevant to your business.
- Learning: The Best Way to Get Ahead
- Moderated by tobacco industry leaders, TPE is proud to offer IGNITE- a series of educational sessions aimed at keeping attendees and exhibitors on the cutting edge of our industry. From regulations and retail growth to merchandising and market trends, TPE 2020 offers relevant information with your growth in mind. For a complete list of session topics and times, please visit: https://tobaccoplusexpo.com/education/. And did we mention that 14-time NBA All-Star Karl Malone is the TPE 2020 Keynote Speaker? You won’t want to miss this.
- Networking and Fun
- What’s a TPE Show without entertainment? This year, we have a 4-in-1 all-industry party on Wednesday, Jan 29 at the Sahara Hotel & Casino (formerly the SLS Hotel) from 6pm to 9pm. Held at 4 venues in close proximity, party-goers can relax at Club 101 with dueling pianos and a cigar-lounge, cavort over carving stations at Bazaar Meat, enjoy a club scene with DJ Eli from Drew Estate at the Theater, and revel in classic Vegas at the Gaming Casino. Whether you hit all the parties or settle in at one, it’s a night of food, drinks, and networking that should not be missed.
- “We’ve invested in TPE and our industry,” says Ellie Hansen, Trade Show Director for Tobacco Media Group. “We’ve put together a show that offers what people are looking for- solid brands and products, quality buyers actively looking to stock their shelves, education panels to keep people informed and ahead of industry happenings, and networking opportunities that are actually fun. We’re feeling good, and are planning to see you at TPE 2020.”
- The Path to Success for 2020
- Tickets are still available for TPE 2020, so do not miss your chance to set yourself up for growth and profit in the new year. Please visit www.tobaccoplusexpo to register.
# # #
- About TPE:
- Under the banner of Tobacco Media Group (TMG) owned by Kretek International, Tobacco Plus Expo (TPE) is the largest B2B tobacco trade show highlighting the full-spectrum of tobacco, vapor, alternatives and general merchandise products available on the ever-evolving market. TPE 2020 is planning to deliver the industry’s most compelling content, products, and information, and will be held January 29, 2020 through January 31, 2020 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. To learn more about the show, please visit the website: www.tobaccoplusexpo.com.