Panchkarma Treatment Center in India
Equipoise the body, mind and spirit by taking a rejuvenating break with us at our well embodied Panchkarma treatment center in India. Ebb away all the ailments with Ayurveda by traversing to the land of its origin. Pamper yourself with the healing and restorative magic of Ayurveda and experience the real wisdom of the ancient science that let us live the life of wellness. Cleanse the entire being with the King Therapy of Ayurveda- Panchakarma Treatment and experience the transformation in and out.
Being the land of emanation, you find plenty of Ayurveda training school in India that bestows the authentic learning of the holistic art of healing.
About the Program
India is the land where Yoga, Ayurveda and Spirituality amalgamate perfectly with each other in unison. And this holistic merger is an ideal way of seeking an awakened mind, healthy body, stable emotions and rejuvenated soul. With our amazing Panchkarma treatment center in India revive and cleanse your body for a better living.
• Purify and detox various body channels with the elemental approach of Panchkarma Treatment and its various therapies.
• Offers two categories of treatments – Shodhana Chikitsa that means Vedic Detoxification and Cleansing and Shaman Chikitsa meaning Vedic Medical Treatment.
• The therapy starts with Preparatory Therapies – Snehana (Oleation) and Swedana (Fomentation).
• The preparatory therapies take places using techniques like Abhyanga, Pizhichil, Podikizhi, Kashaya Vasti, Nasya and Shirodhara.
• The fivefold treatment includes – Vamana, Virechanams, Basti, Nasya and Raktamoksha.
• Other therapies include – Greeva Basti, Shiro Basti, Mukh Lepanam, Netra Tarpanam, Kati Basti, Karnapoornam, Kashaya Dhara, Pichu, Upanaham, Netra Prakshalanam, Herbal Steam Bath, Anjana, Yoni Prakshalanam, Uro Basti and more.
Accommodation and Food
We offer our guest traveling to India for the Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment, a well-facilitated accommodation. The rooms are well equipped with basic and modern amenities for a blissful stay and complete rejuvenation. We serve palatable Ayurvedic food thrice daily that is cooked by our experts Ayurveda chefs and is served with love.
Basic treatment starts from $400 USD
About Rishikul Ayurshala
We at Rishikul Ayurshala believe that wholesome rejuvenation is incomplete without a touch of nature and Ayurveda is the best way of doing so. The ancient art has been helping us since its inception, for health, beauty and other body-related purposes. To serve better with the age-old practice of Ayurveda, we bring to you the best Panchkarma treatments, Ayurveda training and other treatments at our Ayurveda training school in India.