Come to life by activating your senses, and open your chakras at the Ayurveda and Yoga Training center in Kerala.
The 200 Hour Ayurveda and Yoga Training is a certification course which unfolds the divine science of Yoga. This 4-week professional course is organized by the Yoga school of Rishikul Yogshala in the holistic land of Kerala. The program is Yoga Alliance USA certified, which further makes you shine in your career of health and wellness activities.
Rishikul Yogshala offers many other programs but the Ayurveda and 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala is the icing on the cake as both the important elements of nature are covered in a single program. So, double up your understanding of the principles of Ayurveda, and practice the asanas in the Yoga Teacher Training.
● The theoretical understanding of Yoga from the ancient textbook, scripture, Patanjali Yoga Sutras and more.
● Learn the basic movements from Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga to recharge your body for the rest of the day.
● Harmonize your mind, body, and spirit by Meditating in the rejuvenating arms of Kerala where the air is fresh, the hearts are pure, and the surroundings put a smile on your face.
● In this program, align your mental and physical self with the energies of nature by promoting the oxygen circulation into the brain with deep-breathing Pranayama exercises.
● Nourish your soul by feeding healthy to your body based on the healing properties of Ayurvedic herbs and spices. Know more about the basic rules, and the proper use of Ayurveda.
● Shat-Kriyas is one such outdoor activity at Rishikul Yogshala which purifies your thoughts as well as the body.
● Correct your body postures, and learn the adjustment and alignment techniques to register the yoga asanas in your mind by also avoiding any minor injuries.
● Become a shishya of the esteemed Yoga Gurus who shower their high experience and wisdom by helping students with the teaching demonstrations, or encouraging them to adopt a yogic lifestyle.
Food and Accommodation
● Vegetarian and sattvic food is served at the premises of Rishikul Yogshala keeping in mind the detoxifying abilities of each meal. Aspiring yogis also get to cleanse their body with the consumption of fruits, and the revitalizing herbal drinks.
● Fully-furnished, hygienic, and spacious rooms are provided at the centers of Rishikul Yogshala concerning the comfort and needs of the clients.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is a well-established Yoga school with its headquarters in Rishikesh, India. The aim is to transform and reform the world by using the mystical powers of the yogic force/energy is what the school claims. They believe that the true nature of being is to live in peace and spread joy in harmony.
The school offers many life-altering programs like the Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreats, Ayurveda Retreats and much more in the parts of India like Kerala, Rishikesh and then even outside India like in Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, and Kuwait.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Commence your yogic journey on the holistic path of spiritual enlightenment in the Kingdom of Himalayan serenity. Explore the first beautiful layer of the spiritual science with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal by YogaTrainingNepal. Fulfill your desire of getting illuminated with the most authentic knowledge of the yogic in the sacred land of Pokhara.
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga courses in Pokhara Nepal shall be entirely based on an ancient Yoga curriculum. Have a look at the program highlights:
● Get acquainted with the most authentic Yoga education that includes the study of Yoga philosophies.
● Understand all the Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc. in detail.
● Learn about the Yoga asanas and their ways of practicing.
● Bring perfection to the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
● Study of Ayurveda and its role in shaping an ideal yogic brain.
● Pranayama and Meditation training for mental stability and calmness.
● Take part in our Yoga anatomy training to understand the relation between Yoga and various body parts.
● Teaching Methodology sessions will make you aware of the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
● Shat Kriyas training to get prepared for a longer training.
Food and Accommodation: Food and accommodation are two very important aspects of a Yoga event. In fact, these are the two factors on which the success of the program depends. Keeping in mind the same, we offer extremely palatable dishes that are rich in Ayurvedic spices and a Vedic style dwelling overlooking the magnificent Himalayas. Nurture your soul and heart with the herbal drinks that accompany our three-time meals, while leading a pleasant yogic life in a room that is adorned with all the basic facilities.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal destination for all those Yoga fanatics who love to enjoy a Yoga program amidst the scintillating beauty of Nepal. We are a team of ardent yogis and enthusiastic travelers, who take immense pride in offering the most amazing experience of Yoga in the Himalayan country. In association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school, we conduct various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreats, etc.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal lets you take the primary step towards complete enrichment of the being. The program intends to lay a strong foundation for a budding yogi in the spiritual surroundings of Nepal, and take the participant through the transformative journey of being an authentic teacher and a serious practitioner of the ancient art.
The completion of the course makes you eligible to register yourself as a 200 Hour Teacher under Yoga Alliance 200 RYT status.
The beginner level course takes you through the learning of:
• Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, the oldest form of yoga and birth-gives of diverse yoga forms.
• Human Anatomy for a greater understanding of body alignment and movement in yoga postures.
• Alignment and Adjustment to understand the importance of performing asanas rightly and safely.
• The history of yoga during the Yoga Philosophy session with the study of Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
• Meditation to reach a state of equanimity with self, and attain eternal peace.
• Yoga Props that help to perfect and deepen the practice of asanas for healing purpose.
• Pranayama to practice mindfulness breathing and sync it with the body movement.
• Yoga Methodology under the guidance of experts to understand how to conduct a yoga session as a yoga teacher.
• Shat-Kriya, a cleansing and purification technique that prepares the body to carry out more intense practice of yoga, meditation, and spirituality.
The curriculum incorporates both the practical and theoretical knowledge of yoga and also allows you to explore the area through their excursion activity. Relax and enrich the being with their comforting accommodation facility, and nurturing food served thrice daily.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala facilitates the authentic teachings of the ancient wisdoms of yoga and Ayurveda with its carefully crafted yoga teacher training in Rishikesh programs and yoga retreats in Nepal . The schools has its main branch in Rishikesh and is spread across different locations of the country as well as outside of it.
When you are in the middle of any financial problem for which you do not have any ready options to solve, you may opt to apply for an online cash loan at 24cashtoday.com .
(Sedi Height), Pokhara, Nepal
In the spiritually blessed land of Nepal, transfigure into a yogi of high stature and expertise with the Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training course. With the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, take the sacred yoga voyage and advance on the path of higher learning, spiritual progress and discovering your greatest self.
Nepal being the epicenter of Buddhist practices holds a special place in the hearts of Yoga knowledge seekers. Our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal aims to set the seekers on the path of advanced learning and practice through the meticulously crafted curriculum containing the core yogic and spiritual subjects. During the course, you will be deeply delved in understanding the advanced lessons of Yoga Philosophy and other practices under the guidance of yoga teachers from the land of yogic origin helping you realize your dream of becoming a skilled yoga teacher and erudite. Here are the course highlights:
● The practice of intermediate series of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Meditation and Pranayama.
● Assisted Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting and Mindful Practice sessions.
● Hands-on Adjustment-Alignment classes for learning advanced techniques of holding the postures, modifications and more.
● Adding to the foundational study of Yoga Philosophy by introducing reading and recitals from canonical yoga texts like Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads.
● Advanced understanding of Shat kriyas, Ayurveda Therapy and Yoga Therapy.
● Self-led practicum, festival participation, group discussions and more.
● Morning Yoga practices in the lap of the Himalayas.
● Excursions include: Annapurna trekking, visit Phewa Lake and Sarangkot valley.
● Accommodation at Pokhara Valley and Healthy Food Service.
In central Nepal lies the Pokhara, a town situated beside the beautiful Phewa Lake, the gateway to Annapurna and the focal point of our yogic and meditation practices. Immensely blessed with the natural marvels and spirituality of the Himalayas, the yoga certification in Pokhara Nepal becomes a more divine, immersive and soulful experience for the students.
The food at our food facility is prepared by Indian Ayurvedic chefs, bringing to the table nutrient rich and wholesome meals that keep you balanced throughout your journey of 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal with us.
Our harmonious abode in Nepal is characterized by tranquility and beauty. You will be allotted clean and comfortable rooms with attached washrooms and other basic facilities offering panoramic views of the beautiful Pokhara.
About the School:
The highly renowned yoga school on the land of yoga Rishikul Yogshala offers the enthusiastic souls a platform to advance in their yogic journey with the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal at Yoga Training Nepal.
Village: Jonk , Swargashram
The land of Yoga, Rishikesh can be considered as the Mecca of yoga and regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. For all those, who have completed the 200 Hour training, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes them for an intensive training of 300 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to acquire the knowledge of the highest level of Yoga science.
Program Description: 300 Yoga TTC marks the final stage of one’s yogic study career. Students are taken through an in-depth analysis of the spiritual science during our Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
● We follow the traditional Yoga styles with a great emphasis on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● At Rishikul Yogshala, you will experience Yoga as a way of life.
● Explore the importance of pranic energy with the practice of Pranayama.
● Be mindful, relaxed and enhance your concentration level with Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
● Knowledge of all Yoga asanas and their ideal way of practicing along with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
● Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
● Anatomical study of Yoga to understand the role of Yoga in a human body.
● Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance training.
● Excursion and travel experience to nearby places of spiritual and historical importance.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikul Yogshala is known for taking immense care of its students and their health. Thus, we offer completely vegetarian food, based on the Ayurvedic style of eating. The meals are presented three times a day along with herbal drinks to fulfill the demand of this rigorous training. Living in a room that offers a fascinating view of the sacred flow of the Ganges and luscious Himalayan vegetation is an incredible feeling. Our rooms are adorned with all major amenities for a comfortable and sattvic life.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the topmost Yoga institutes in the world with more than 10 branches in six countries. Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, the center organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, retreats, and therapy events. The Yoga school is known for its love with the traditional form of Yoga, which they prefer in their programs. The school is headquartered in Rishikesh with an aim to prosper the authentic Yoga education across the world.
Dive into a pool of endless possibilities and swim to the core of yourself in the magical land of Rishikesh. Unleash the power of your mind and let the wisdom of Yoga help you dig deeper to reach the mystical light that guides you towards self-realization and re-formation. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh helps budding yogis get a better understanding of the ancient and classical form of Yoga through holistic training methods. Witness the purest and ancient wisdom of Yoga in its birth country for complete revival.
This 2-month course for Yoga teacher training in India will impart the purest and first-hand knowledge of Yoga. This intermediate-level Yoga teacher training course is accredited by the Yoga Alliance making it prestigious and one of a kind. The course allows its participants to preach Yoga as a Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT) upon completion of this program.
• Develop clarity on the basics of Hatha Yoga and the primary asanas
• Deep consistent study of Ashtanga Yoga and the intermediate series
• Increase awareness and focus on breathing skills with Pranayama practicum
• Understand the relevance of ancient Yogic philosophy and teachings in today’s world
• Undergo deep transformation with meditation skills
• Learn the basics of Human anatomy to better understand the role of asanas
• Discover a greater meaning to life with Yoga Nidra practices
• Workshop on adjustment and alignment for modifications in asanas
• Clear the body of toxins using Shat Kriya
• Mantras for wellbeing and healing purposes
• Importance of Mudra in various asanas
• Build refined communication skills to enhance student-teacher relationship using teaching methodologies.
Using hand-picked, Ayurvedic herbs and produce, our expert chefs prepare nutritious and lip-smacking meals three times a day. The diet is pure Vegetarian, Ayurvedic and Sattvic in nature to meet the needs of our participants undergoing extensive training. The meals are prepared with love and carry restorative and healing properties. If you’re a Vegan, please let us know in advance and we would love to serve you with our special vegan meals.
You will also get refreshments like Tea and Herbal drinks.
Indulge in cozy lodging facilities for sound and restful sleep in the lap of Himalayas. Some of our rooms offer mesmerizing views of the outside. Our spacious rooms provide all the basic amenities like twin beds, comfortable mattresses, hot/cold water, attached toilets, internet services, and more. There’s also a garden to spend your leisure time reading to self-retrospecting.
-USD 1450: Shared room
-USD 1750: Private Room
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions for the length of the program
RishikulYogshala is a renowned name for Yoga school in Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, Thailand and spirituality retreats that are organized at various locations. We aim to inculcate pure and ancient wisdom of Yoga through our holistic and scientific methodologies to help people move towards a self-sustainable path. Our accreditation with Yoga Alliance makes our 200 Hour, 300 Hour and 500 Hour Yoga teacher training courses one of a kind.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Start your yogic voyage in a land engulfed with gigantic snow-covered mountains to unearth the deeper and mystic layers of this ancient art. Evolve as a yoga erudite going through various stages of yoga training from neophyte to advanced level with the 500 Hour yoga teacher training in Nepal. Impart the profound learning of the yogic science by submerging in a completely transformative expedition of the body, mind and soul in the mesmeric serenity of Nepal.
About the Program
Experience the soothing touch of the cold breeze as you pay reverence to the meditative paradisal land of Nepal. The birth country of Lord Buddha, Nepal calls out the devoted and driven aspirants to immerse in deeply traditional and authentic teachings, imparting both practical and theoretical learning of yogic aspects.
• Acquire the rooted knowledge of yogic science through the study of Yoga philosophy.
• Tickle the spiritual being with the learning of Mantras, Yoga Scriptures, ancient texts and know the meaning of Aum.
• Know about the Human Body in the Yoga Anatomy class.
• Get an insight of the traditional styles of yoga - Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Perform asanas safely and correctly through the study of Alignment and Adjustment.
• Attain a calm mind with meditation practice and learn to control the breathing movement with Pranayama.
• Gain learning of Bandhas, Mudras, Chakras and yoga props.
• Learn the art of self-healing naturally with Ayurveda and Ayurveda cooking.
• Adapt disciplined lifestyle with the knowledge of yoga ethics and principles through Yama and Niyama.
• The two-month-long course begins with the basic learning of the yogic science and gradually reaches the advanced level.
Accommodation and Food
Traveling to such a magnificent place is an ecstatic experience in whole. To make it more enticing, we accommodate our students at a place surrounded with natural beauty and is comfortable that supports yoga practice. Facilitated with basic and modern amenities the rooms are fully furnished, cozy and designed keeping in mind your comfort and leisure. Along with that, we provide three healthy Sattvic meals and herbal teas that are liable for providing you the apt amount of nutrients. Freshly prepared by Ayurvedic cooking experts using herbs, medicinal plants and other organic ingredients, the food is Dosha specific and palate satiating.
• Shared Room - 3500 USD
• Private Room - 3900 USD
About Yoga Training Nepal
Yoga Training in Nepal brings to you the amazing yoga courses that allow the students to reap all the rooted benefits of the holistic art with yoga training in Pokhara Nepal. With the reverted yoga courses, teachers training programs, yoga retreats and more, we let you have breathtaking experiences while exploring the majestic art of healing and wellness.
500 Hour Yoga teacher training in India is the most prestigious and advanced 2-month course to gain ancient and pure knowledge of Yoga. Become a Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT) and preach Yoga after completion of this program. Our certification with Yoga Alliance makes the course even more recognized.
• Advanced study of asanas in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
• Study the importance of bandhas in Hatha Yoga
• Delve into deep ancient Yoga practices and philosophies for a personal transformation
• Deep clarity of mediation and ways to control the fluctuations of the mind
• Practice advanced pranayama skills and develop better ways to control your breath
• Learn Human anatomy to understand body alignments during asanas
• Design safe, effective and goal oriented asanas with adjustment and alignments
• Study the importance of Mantra and Mudra in Hatha Yoga
• Develop the skills needed to get into psychic sleep
• Cleanse your body using advanced Shat kriya practices
• Build and refine a communication bridge with students in teaching methodology
• Learn Ayurvedic cooking recipes
Relish Sattvic and Ayurvedic food for wholesome nutrition. Our professional chefs prepare delicious meals with restorative and healing properties to help you recover after an extensive session of training. Using Ayurvedic herbs and fresh produce we take the utmost care of hygiene.
We also provide refreshing Tea and Herbal drink rejuvenation.
Come to home away from home in our neatly decorated clean and hygienic rooms for a restful sleep. Our cozy rooms provide all the basic amenities one would need for a homely stay. The rooms have twin beds, comfortable mattresses, attached bathroom, cold/hot water supply, Wi-Fi services and wardrobe. Some of the rooms even offer beautiful view of the surroundings.
-USD: 2700 Shared room
-USD: 3100 Private Room
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions during the course of the program
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Our Yoga school in Rishikesh provides a holistic approach to develop one’s body, mind, and soul through the ancient wisdom on Yoga. They also organize yoga retreats to rejuvenate and uplift our well-being. Started in the year 2010, the school has come a long way in its journey and has established many centers in India as well as outside of the country in places like Nepal, Kuwait, etc.
The 7 night and 8 days yoga vacations program is designed to impart the goodness of yoga and Ayurveda in the land of the Buddha’s origin. Nepal also has a long and rich ancient spiritual legacy, giving rise to some of the most remarkable yogic practitioners of the tradition in this very land-- the lineage of the Natha yogis for example. The ingredients of spiritual wisdom, mind-body discipline, healing, and experiencing moments of untethered freedom in the Himalayas cannot integrate so seamlessly anywhere but in Nepal. You will get to go over asanas of the Hatha and Ashtanga series with corrections and assists from experienced instructors, read and discourse extensively with fellow learners and teachers on the philosophical aspects of yoga, and undertake ayurvedicaly approved purifying diets and health regimes to heal from within. The center provides clean and nourishing sattvic meals, thrice a day, vegan if preferred. To help the inner-works flush out toxins better, you can avail at least 2 Ayurveda massages from the in-house spa. In addition to practicing the primary series in hatha and ashtanga integrated with meditation and pranayama, you will also get to live and laugh heartily with the very therapeutic Laughter Yoga. Between sessions, there will lots of time spent in socializing and cafe hopping, hiking in the Annapurna Mountains, and lounging in the midst of nature by the crystalline waters of Lake Phewa. Besides gaining deep insights into your inner-works with yoga-ayurvedic discipline, you get to discover an entirely new land and culture, and also kindle your naturist’s interest when living within the mountain ecosystem.
Combined with compelling views of the mountain scenery and the clean and crisp pure air of the high altitudes, the proximity of the peaceful Lake Phewa, and the World Peace Stupa, the Tushita-retreat home in Pokhara is a beautiful hermitage. Enjoy the earthy stone flooring of the house, the sweeping view of the snow peaks from the verandah, an organic garden full of vibrant fruits and flowers, and a kitchen ready to serve all you need, from refreshing drinks to succulent seasonal fruits, infused herbal teas, organic coffee, as well as wholesome vegetarian and vegan spreads. Take note of the artistic touch in naming the rooms after stars, planets, and zodiac signs at Tushita. It’s an expression of supreme cosmic integrity that yoga puts forth!
● A fully satisfying yoga vacation which allows you to unlearn toxic habits and bring out the full potential from within to be healthy and happy.
● Initiation and establishment of a lifelong asana practice under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced teachers.
● Ayurvedic food and health practices under the care of a responsible kitchen staff. Dosha-specific meals for those who need it, delectable vegan spreads on prior notice, and great portions of locally planted farm fresh fruits and vegetables.
● Yoga at sunrise with recitation of the auspicious Surya Pranam mantra and accurately following the Surya Namaskara yoga sequence.
● Exploring hiking trails in the Annapurna Mountains on the off days to feel at one with nature and develop an adventurous attitude to life.
● Aromatherapy and Ayurveda spas and massage at the in-house salon.
● Yoga therapy for healing spinal issues and effective joints and glandular functioning.
● Meditation for good sleep and mastering the power of mindfulness.
● Yogic cooking classes for recipes to take home and learning about particular food values for keeping in better shape and good spirits.
Food and Accommodation:
Uncluttered, simple rooms, furnished with comfortable ybeds, wardrobes, coffee table and chairs, and a dresser with mirror are provided for making the 7 days stay warm and snug for the yogis. There is going to be necessary amenities like Wi-Fi, TV, and electric geyser for heating water. The washrooms are attached and private, and certain rooms are provided with balconies overlooking the mountainside. Rooms are available both on single and sharing basis with price variations.
Food at the retreat is in alignment with yogic and ayurvedic beliefs of nourishment. Flavorful vegetarian dishes are served for you to nurture the strength and concentration needed for your daily intensive yoga, but our culinary experts make sure it’s tasty! Expect a lot of delectable and succulent salads, fresh fruits, sattvic vegetarian dishes light on oiliness but satisfactorily full of taste. Spiced drinks and infusion teas are very popular at this kitchen. Vegans too can keep their commitment to no-dairy, no-meat food choices at this retreat program.
Our teachers are from the lineage of the true Indian tradition of yoga, who are thoroughly experienced in imparting the knowledge in a holistic manner, going beyond just asanas. You would remain on close association with Yogi Panchavedi, who is well-versed in the scriptural aspects of yoga, self-realized on the spiritual path, and presently striving to improve life in Nepal through Eco-farming, agro tourism, fair trade products, and sustainable businesses in tourism. You can support Yogi Panchavedi’s great initiations for the welfare of Nepal by being a part of his yoga retreats in Nepal.