CDE Asia provide best-in-class breakthrough solutions for the growing shortages of natural sand, recovering value from low-grade minerals through beneficiation and solving the age-old industry problem of C&D waste disposal by offering novel recycling techniques to recover useful construction materials.
Block 4A/Floor 6, Action Area II
New Town Rajarhat
Kolkata 700 160
Chw forge is one of india’s leading manufacturers of high quality forged and flange, established in 1956. Formerly known as chaudhry hammer works, the iso 9001:2008 certified, chw forge is preferred by companies across the globe for both its products and customer service. During 54 years of operation, the company has developed scientific and systematic processes resulting in manufacturing. The company is a trusted name known for forgings manufactured using the best raw materials and infrastructure marked by the most advanced machinery and testing processes.
Export Planning, Workshops and Masterclasses, Publications. We are specialists with over 120 years of combined practical experience in helping businesses to expand internationally. We help you demystify the process and provide you with a clear navigable road map - customised to your company - leading you to maximise your profits from exporting. We work with you to prepare and execute effective export strategies.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, Steel Pipes & Tubes Industries is India’s most trusted manufacturer, exporter and supplier of stainless steel tubes (ASTM A 312 304/304L, 316/316L), carbon steel pipes (ASTM A A106, A53, API 5L), alloy steel seamless pipes (ASTM A335 P11, P22), mild steel pipes, industrial steel tubes, galvanized steel pipes and black steel pipes.
We can manufacture and supply steel pipes which can be fabricated to customers design and specification in a variety of length and thickness requirements. We can also offer cold drawn seamless steel tubes to meet the custom design and specifications of our customers. We specialise in the manufacture and supply of cold drawn seamless steel tubes, and large diameter stainless steel welded pipes (100% X-Ray Tested). ISO 9001:2008 Certification ensures consistency in our operations and testing procedures.
Steel Pipes and Steel Tubes supplied by Metline Pipes & Tubes are used across wide range of industries including food processing, power generation, oil and gas, petrochemicals, petroleum pipelines, medical equipment, biopharma, pharmaceuticals, electrical engineering, fertilizer industry, dairy processing, boiler manufacturing and nuclear energy among others.
METLINE has been proudly servicing the steel pipe industry for over 40 years, as a major supplier and manufacturer of custom size steel pipes and steel tubes. We are the exclusive suppliers of stainless steel welded pipes, stainless steel seamless tubes, stainless steel tubing, alloy steel seamless pipes, boiler steel tubes, heat exchanger tubes, capillary tubes, coiled tubing, and galvanized steel pipes. We are serving all major cities and countries in their needs for steel pipes and steel tubes.
Our products are supplied to all major Industrial areas and cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi.
Our high quality steel pipes, good customer service, and in house pipes and tubes processing capabilities have made us one of the emerging suppliers for steel pipes and tubes in Middle East countries including Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
India’s #1 Supplier of Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes, Chrome Moly Pipes,Black Pipes, Galvanised Pipes, Carbon Steel Pipes
Stainless Steel Pipes, Carbon Steel Tubes, Alloy Steel Tubes, MS Pipes Production and Stock Range
Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
Key Steel Pipes & Tubes Products & Grades
1. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes – 304, 304/L, 316/L, 904L, 310S, 321H, 347H, 446
2. Stainless Steel Welded Pipes & Tubes - 304, 304/L, 316/L, 904L, 310S, 321H, 347H, 446
3. Square Stainless Steel Pipes, Round Stainless Steel Tubes,Rectangular Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes
4. Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes as per ASTM A 106 Grade B/API 5L Grade B/ASTM A 53 Grade B
5. Carbon Steel Seamless Tubes as per BS 3059, ASTM A 179, ASTM A 192, ASTM A 210 GR.A1
6. Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes as per ASTM A335 Grade P1/ P5/ P9 / P11/ P12 / P22 / P91
7. LTCS Pipe - Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipes as per ASTM A 333 Grade 6
8. Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes as per ASTM A213 Grade T5/T9/T11/T12/T22/T91
9. ERW Black Pipes as per IS:1239/I, IS: 3589 Grade 330 or Grade 410
10. Galvanised Pipes as per IS:1239/I
11. Square and Rectangular Steel Pipes as per IS: 4923
12. ERW Boiler Tubes: BS 3059, ASTM A 214
13. Air Pre Heater Tubes to BS: 6323 PART V
14. Hydraulic Tubes to DIN 2391 ST. 35, ST. 45 & ST. 52
15. Seamless Heat Exchanger Tubes ASTM A 179
16. CDW TUBES IS: 3074 or BS 980
17. CRCA ERW Tubes to IS 3601 OR IS 3074
18. Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes Manufacturer/Supplier
19. Alloy Steel Fittings Manufacturer - ASTM A234 WP5, P11, P22, P91
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, The Steel Plates Factory (a division of Metline) is a leading stockholder, processor and supplier of high quality stainless steel plates, stainless steel sheets, stainless steel coils, stainless steel strips; alloy steel plates, special alloy plates, mild steel plates, mild steel coils, hot rolled coils, hot rolled plates, cold rolled coils in Mumbai, India.
As one of the biggest stock holder, service provider and steel processor in India, we can offer stainless steel coils, stainless steel sheets, and stainless steel plates at best prices, quality, support, and quick delivery time.
Our stainless steel coils, stainless steel sheets and plates are available in 5 finishes: Hot rolled no.1 mill finish, 2B (industrial finish with no grain), #4 (polished finish with grain in one direction, also known as Matte finish), #8 mirror (mirror polish, highly reflective finish with no grain) and bright annealed finish.
We offer stainless steel coils, stainless steel plates and stainless steel sheets in a thickness range of 0.15mm to 100mm with width of 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500, 2000mm mainly in stainless steel 201, 430, 431, 439, 441, 304/304L and stainless steel 316L grade. METLINE stocks a wide range of stainless steel plates and stainless steel sheets in 304/304L, 316/316L, 321/321H, Duplex, 310S, 317L and 347H grade.
We are suppliers of stainless steel sheets, stainless steel plates and stainless steel coils in a wide range of grades in 200, 300 and 400 series and in various finishes including BA, 2B and hot rolled with or without surface protection (PVC coating). Our stainless steel plate and coil products are supplied along with relevant material test certificates, mill certification as per EN 10204 3.1, NABL approved lab test reports.
Our stainless steel sheet, stainless steel plate and stainless steel coil products are widely used across various industries including oil and gas, pharmaceutical, textile, water piping systems, acid and chemical, food processing and beverage, petrochemical refineries, automobile, cement, paper and pulp manufacturing.
Stainless Steel Plates, Stainless Steel Sheets, Stainless Steel Coils Stock and Product Range
1. Stainless Steel Grades: AISI 304/304L (1.4301/1.4307), AISI 316/316L (1.4401/1.4404), 316 Ti (1.4571), 310S (1.4845), 317L, 321, 321H, 904L, AISI409 (1.2083), AISI420 (1.4021), AISI430 (1.4016), AISI439 (1.4510), AISI441 (1.4509), 201, 202 4% Nickel, J4 1% Nickel Materials, JT, SS 204 Cu
2. Production Process: Hot Rolled Stainless Steel, Cold Rolled Stainless Steel | Specification: ASTM A240/A480
3. Finish: No. 1, 2D, 2B, BA (Bright Annealed), No.3, No. 4 (Matt Finish), HL (Hair Line), No.8 (Mirror), Both sides finish available, Paper interleave available, PVC/PE Coating
4. Mills: Jindal Stainless Limited (India), Aperam, Arcelormittal, Acerinox, Thyssenkrupp, Outokumpu, TISCO, Baosteel, YUSCO, MEXINOX, Sumitomo, JFE Stainless, Nippon Yakin Kogyo, DKC Korea, Posco Korea
5. Thickness Range: Minimum 0.22mm to 8mm (Stainless Steel Coils), 0.8mm – 5.0mm (Stainless Steel Sheets), 6.0mm to 100.00mm (Stainless Steel Plates)
6. Width: 30mm to 2500mm, 1000mm, 1219mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm | Length: 2500, 3000mm, 6000mm, Plasma Cut or Machine Cut Custom Lengths