Yoga Teacher Training in Bangalore
Attain Yoga knowledge of the purest form in the vicinity of one of India’s most venerated Yoga teachers, Shwaasa Guru. Witness your desire of becoming a certified Yoga teacher turn true with Yoga teacher training in Bangalore by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Take a spiritual bath in the quiet atmosphere of the yogic ashram in Bangalore and transform yourself into an adept yogi.
About the program: The Yoga program is organized in three forms – 200-Hour, 300-Hour, and 500-Hour Yoga teacher training in India. A comprehensive study of traditional Yoga is adhered to during the event and students are mastered in physical as well as spiritual Yoga.
● Take a dip into the ascetic and spiritual discipline of yoga with yoga teacher training.
● Get acquainted with the traditional Yoga forms such as Hatha Yoga and its set of practices.
● Attend Yoga philosophy sessions during which you will understand the yogic way of life.
● With Meditation classes practice and train of mindfulness. Learn about regulation of the body metabolism with Pranayama practice.
● Get to know about Adjustment and Alignment to practice the asanas in correct fashion.
● Anatomical training of Yoga will also be provided to understand the impact of Yoga on different body parts.
● Take part in our Teaching Methodology sessions to grasp the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
● Practice Yoga Nidra for relaxation during the practice.
● Understand the teachings of ancient yogic books for spiritual knowledge of Yoga.
● Purify the inner self with Shat Kriyas.
Food and Accommodation: Completely yogic diets and sattvic living mark the food and accommodation at Shwaasa’s ashram in Bangalore. Enjoy three delicious and wholesome meals along with living in a well-furnished room with all the basic amenities. The Yoga center feels like a Vedic era ashram that is located in a serene environment.
About Shwaasa: Home to some of the finest yogis in India, Shwaasa Yoga Center is a prestigious Yoga school headquartered in Bangalore. Following the footsteps of Hon’ble Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga center has attained a height in the Yoga world and organizes several Yoga programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, etc. in various parts of India. The Yoga school gains wide media attention for its gala celebration of International Yoga Day every year in Bangalore.