yoga teacher training in india
yoga teacher training in india
Village: Jonk , Swargashram
The land of Yoga, Rishikesh can be considered as the Mecca of yoga and regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. For all those, who have completed the 200 Hour training, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes them for an intensive training of 300 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to acquire the knowledge of the highest level of Yoga science.
Program Description: 300 Yoga TTC marks the final stage of one’s yogic study career. Students are taken through an in-depth analysis of the spiritual science during our Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
● We follow the traditional Yoga styles with a great emphasis on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● At Rishikul Yogshala, you will experience Yoga as a way of life.
● Explore the importance of pranic energy with the practice of Pranayama.
● Be mindful, relaxed and enhance your concentration level with Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
● Knowledge of all Yoga asanas and their ideal way of practicing along with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
● Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
● Anatomical study of Yoga to understand the role of Yoga in a human body.
● Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance training.
● Excursion and travel experience to nearby places of spiritual and historical importance.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikul Yogshala is known for taking immense care of its students and their health. Thus, we offer completely vegetarian food, based on the Ayurvedic style of eating. The meals are presented three times a day along with herbal drinks to fulfill the demand of this rigorous training. Living in a room that offers a fascinating view of the sacred flow of the Ganges and luscious Himalayan vegetation is an incredible feeling. Our rooms are adorned with all major amenities for a comfortable and sattvic life.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the topmost Yoga institutes in the world with more than 10 branches in six countries. Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, the center organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, retreats, and therapy events. The Yoga school is known for its love with the traditional form of Yoga, which they prefer in their programs. The school is headquartered in Rishikesh with an aim to prosper the authentic Yoga education across the world.
Dive into a pool of endless possibilities and swim to the core of yourself in the magical land of Rishikesh. Unleash the power of your mind and let the wisdom of Yoga help you dig deeper to reach the mystical light that guides you towards self-realization and re-formation. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh helps budding yogis get a better understanding of the ancient and classical form of Yoga through holistic training methods. Witness the purest and ancient wisdom of Yoga in its birth country for complete revival.
This 2-month course for Yoga teacher training in India will impart the purest and first-hand knowledge of Yoga. This intermediate-level Yoga teacher training course is accredited by the Yoga Alliance making it prestigious and one of a kind. The course allows its participants to preach Yoga as a Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT) upon completion of this program.
• Develop clarity on the basics of Hatha Yoga and the primary asanas
• Deep consistent study of Ashtanga Yoga and the intermediate series
• Increase awareness and focus on breathing skills with Pranayama practicum
• Understand the relevance of ancient Yogic philosophy and teachings in today’s world
• Undergo deep transformation with meditation skills
• Learn the basics of Human anatomy to better understand the role of asanas
• Discover a greater meaning to life with Yoga Nidra practices
• Workshop on adjustment and alignment for modifications in asanas
• Clear the body of toxins using Shat Kriya
• Mantras for wellbeing and healing purposes
• Importance of Mudra in various asanas
• Build refined communication skills to enhance student-teacher relationship using teaching methodologies.
Using hand-picked, Ayurvedic herbs and produce, our expert chefs prepare nutritious and lip-smacking meals three times a day. The diet is pure Vegetarian, Ayurvedic and Sattvic in nature to meet the needs of our participants undergoing extensive training. The meals are prepared with love and carry restorative and healing properties. If you’re a Vegan, please let us know in advance and we would love to serve you with our special vegan meals.
You will also get refreshments like Tea and Herbal drinks.
Indulge in cozy lodging facilities for sound and restful sleep in the lap of Himalayas. Some of our rooms offer mesmerizing views of the outside. Our spacious rooms provide all the basic amenities like twin beds, comfortable mattresses, hot/cold water, attached toilets, internet services, and more. There’s also a garden to spend your leisure time reading to self-retrospecting.
-USD 1450: Shared room
-USD 1750: Private Room
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions for the length of the program
RishikulYogshala is a renowned name for Yoga school in Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, Thailand and spirituality retreats that are organized at various locations. We aim to inculcate pure and ancient wisdom of Yoga through our holistic and scientific methodologies to help people move towards a self-sustainable path. Our accreditation with Yoga Alliance makes our 200 Hour, 300 Hour and 500 Hour Yoga teacher training courses one of a kind.
500 Hour Yoga teacher training in India is the most prestigious and advanced 2-month course to gain ancient and pure knowledge of Yoga. Become a Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT) and preach Yoga after completion of this program. Our certification with Yoga Alliance makes the course even more recognized.
• Advanced study of asanas in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
• Study the importance of bandhas in Hatha Yoga
• Delve into deep ancient Yoga practices and philosophies for a personal transformation
• Deep clarity of mediation and ways to control the fluctuations of the mind
• Practice advanced pranayama skills and develop better ways to control your breath
• Learn Human anatomy to understand body alignments during asanas
• Design safe, effective and goal oriented asanas with adjustment and alignments
• Study the importance of Mantra and Mudra in Hatha Yoga
• Develop the skills needed to get into psychic sleep
• Cleanse your body using advanced Shat kriya practices
• Build and refine a communication bridge with students in teaching methodology
• Learn Ayurvedic cooking recipes
Relish Sattvic and Ayurvedic food for wholesome nutrition. Our professional chefs prepare delicious meals with restorative and healing properties to help you recover after an extensive session of training. Using Ayurvedic herbs and fresh produce we take the utmost care of hygiene.
We also provide refreshing Tea and Herbal drink rejuvenation.
Come to home away from home in our neatly decorated clean and hygienic rooms for a restful sleep. Our cozy rooms provide all the basic amenities one would need for a homely stay. The rooms have twin beds, comfortable mattresses, attached bathroom, cold/hot water supply, Wi-Fi services and wardrobe. Some of the rooms even offer beautiful view of the surroundings.
-USD: 2700 Shared room
-USD: 3100 Private Room
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions during the course of the program
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Our Yoga school in Rishikesh provides a holistic approach to develop one’s body, mind, and soul through the ancient wisdom on Yoga. They also organize yoga retreats to rejuvenate and uplift our well-being. Started in the year 2010, the school has come a long way in its journey and has established many centers in India as well as outside of the country in places like Nepal, Kuwait, etc.
Introduce yourself to the globe’s most ancient science of life, Yoga, in the land of its birth. Lead your journey to the height of spirituality with Yoga courses in India by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Identify your potential and learn how to apply this in the correct situation while you relish the beauty of Yoga in India.
About the program: Shwaasa conducts various types of Yoga courses in Bangalore and other parts of India, from daily classes to Yoga teacher training to Yoga retreat. An amalgamation of traditional and contemporary Yoga is taught during the programs.
● Complete introduction to Yoga and its ancient teachings.
● Daily practice and training of Yoga asanas, in addition to their benefits.
● Yoga philosophies are described in detail for making them part of your life.
● Practice and training of Yoga breathing exercise, Pranayama.
● Meditation sessions for attaining the union of mind, body and soul.
● Training for understanding the attributes of a Yoga teacher and turning yourself into a good instructor during Teaching Methodology classes.
● Learn about Adjustment and Alignment for bringing perfection to asanas performance.
● Understand the effect of Yoga on the body’s metabolic activities and organs.
● Interaction with the teachers to discuss about various issues in life and training.
● Relaxing poses and exercises related to Yoga.
● Understanding the role of Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance in making your personality.
Food and Accommodation: At our ashram in India, we make sure our aspirants enjoy their stay by offering three delicious diets that are completely sattvic. We also offer high standard of rooms with all the basic amenities accommodated in them. Herbal drinks and green spices from Indian soil are also offered to the students of our training programs.
Note: For more information, kindly visit our website: www.shwaasa.org
Do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shwaasa: A Yoga organization of prestigious stature, Shwaasa Yoga Center is known for its commitment to the health and wisdom-based Yoga programs. The home of Indian Yoga organizes a gala show on the eve of International Yoga Day every year under the guidance of revered Guru Shri Vachanand Ji. At Shwaasa campuses across India, students experience the virgin Yoga form, assorted with the sacred teachings of Shwaasa Guru.
Attain Yoga knowledge of the purest form in the vicinity of one of India’s most venerated Yoga teachers, Shwaasa Guru. Witness your desire of becoming a certified Yoga teacher turn true with Yoga teacher training in Bangalore by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Take a spiritual bath in the quiet atmosphere of the yogic ashram in Bangalore and transform yourself into an adept yogi.
About the program: The Yoga program is organized in three forms – 200-Hour, 300-Hour, and 500-Hour Yoga teacher training in India. A comprehensive study of traditional Yoga is adhered to during the event and students are mastered in physical as well as spiritual Yoga.
● Take a dip into the ascetic and spiritual discipline of yoga with yoga teacher training.
● Get acquainted with the traditional Yoga forms such as Hatha Yoga and its set of practices.
● Attend Yoga philosophy sessions during which you will understand the yogic way of life.
● With Meditation classes practice and train of mindfulness. Learn about regulation of the body metabolism with Pranayama practice.
● Get to know about Adjustment and Alignment to practice the asanas in correct fashion.
● Anatomical training of Yoga will also be provided to understand the impact of Yoga on different body parts.
● Take part in our Teaching Methodology sessions to grasp the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
● Practice Yoga Nidra for relaxation during the practice.
● Understand the teachings of ancient yogic books for spiritual knowledge of Yoga.
● Purify the inner self with Shat Kriyas.
Food and Accommodation: Completely yogic diets and sattvic living mark the food and accommodation at Shwaasa’s ashram in Bangalore. Enjoy three delicious and wholesome meals along with living in a well-furnished room with all the basic amenities. The Yoga center feels like a Vedic era ashram that is located in a serene environment.
About Shwaasa: Home to some of the finest yogis in India, Shwaasa Yoga Center is a prestigious Yoga school headquartered in Bangalore. Following the footsteps of Hon’ble Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga center has attained a height in the Yoga world and organizes several Yoga programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, etc. in various parts of India. The Yoga school gains wide media attention for its gala celebration of International Yoga Day every year in Bangalore.