yoga teacher training in india
yoga teacher training in india
Village: Jonk , Swargashram
The land of Yoga, Rishikesh can be considered as the Mecca of yoga and regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. For all those, who have completed the 200 Hour training, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes them for an intensive training of 300 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to acquire the knowledge of the highest level of Yoga science.
Program Description: 300 Yoga TTC marks the final stage of one’s yogic study career. Students are taken through an in-depth analysis of the spiritual science during our Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
● We follow the traditional Yoga styles with a great emphasis on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● At Rishikul Yogshala, you will experience Yoga as a way of life.
● Explore the importance of pranic energy with the practice of Pranayama.
● Be mindful, relaxed and enhance your concentration level with Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
● Knowledge of all Yoga asanas and their ideal way of practicing along with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
● Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
● Anatomical study of Yoga to understand the role of Yoga in a human body.
● Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance training.
● Excursion and travel experience to nearby places of spiritual and historical importance.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikul Yogshala is known for taking immense care of its students and their health. Thus, we offer completely vegetarian food, based on the Ayurvedic style of eating. The meals are presented three times a day along with herbal drinks to fulfill the demand of this rigorous training. Living in a room that offers a fascinating view of the sacred flow of the Ganges and luscious Himalayan vegetation is an incredible feeling. Our rooms are adorned with all major amenities for a comfortable and sattvic life.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the topmost Yoga institutes in the world with more than 10 branches in six countries. Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, the center organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, retreats, and therapy events. The Yoga school is known for its love with the traditional form of Yoga, which they prefer in their programs. The school is headquartered in Rishikesh with an aim to prosper the authentic Yoga education across the world.
India has always been the guiding light in the field of global enlightenment in which the science of Yoga has played a crucial role. Keeping all the mental and physical agonies at bay, attain the yogic height with Yoga Alliance teacher training in India. Get an all-around idea of what a holistic life is and delve deeper into the soulful discipline with the month-long training in India.
About the program:
The Yoga training course will work as life-changer moments by instilling the theories and practices of Yoga in you. Have a look at the principal highlights of the program:
• The understanding of Hatha Yoga science is a major part of our training program.
• Along with the traditional Yoga forms, learn about the basics of modern Yoga practices.
• The training of breath (Shwaasa) is our key component in the training as it helps in invoking pranic energy to the body.
• Study the practical teachings associated with Yoga.
• Learn about the anatomical aspect of Yoga practice to understand the effects of Yoga on the body.
• Bring attentiveness to the mind with serious Meditation sessions.
• Practical experience of being a Yoga teacher and improve your teaching skill.
• Advancement in the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• The knowledge of Ayurveda to understand its theories of a wholesome life.
• Internal purification with Shat Kriyas and mental positivity with Mantra Chanting.
Food and Accommodation:
Our team of professional chefs is known for preparing heart-touching meals that are based on the Ayurvedic style of diet. While enjoying the sattvic food, your mind, body, and soul get healed in a holistic way and become healthy enough to bear intensive training. All the rooms in which the students live are adorned with major sources of coziness and homely feelings. The ashram is perfectly designed in the Vedic style to let you embrace an exotic atmosphere of Yoga.
Shwaasa institute of Yoga is a trusted brand when it comes to offering authentic Yoga education. Principled on the teachings of Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga school is extremely popular among the aspirants who love to witness traditional Yoga in its purest form. Every year, the Yoga center illuminates hundreds of yogic minds with its multiple programs such as Yoga TTC, Himalayan Yoga retreats, etc.
Introduce yourself to the globe’s most ancient science of life, Yoga, in the land of its birth. Lead your journey to the height of spirituality with Yoga courses in India by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Identify your potential and learn how to apply this in the correct situation while you relish the beauty of Yoga in India.
About the program: Shwaasa conducts various types of Yoga courses in Bangalore and other parts of India, from daily classes to Yoga teacher training to Yoga retreat. An amalgamation of traditional and contemporary Yoga is taught during the programs.
● Complete introduction to Yoga and its ancient teachings.
● Daily practice and training of Yoga asanas, in addition to their benefits.
● Yoga philosophies are described in detail for making them part of your life.
● Practice and training of Yoga breathing exercise, Pranayama.
● Meditation sessions for attaining the union of mind, body and soul.
● Training for understanding the attributes of a Yoga teacher and turning yourself into a good instructor during Teaching Methodology classes.
● Learn about Adjustment and Alignment for bringing perfection to asanas performance.
● Understand the effect of Yoga on the body’s metabolic activities and organs.
● Interaction with the teachers to discuss about various issues in life and training.
● Relaxing poses and exercises related to Yoga.
● Understanding the role of Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance in making your personality.
Food and Accommodation: At our ashram in India, we make sure our aspirants enjoy their stay by offering three delicious diets that are completely sattvic. We also offer high standard of rooms with all the basic amenities accommodated in them. Herbal drinks and green spices from Indian soil are also offered to the students of our training programs.
Note: For more information, kindly visit our website: www.shwaasa.org
Do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shwaasa: A Yoga organization of prestigious stature, Shwaasa Yoga Center is known for its commitment to the health and wisdom-based Yoga programs. The home of Indian Yoga organizes a gala show on the eve of International Yoga Day every year under the guidance of revered Guru Shri Vachanand Ji. At Shwaasa campuses across India, students experience the virgin Yoga form, assorted with the sacred teachings of Shwaasa Guru.
Attain Yoga knowledge of the purest form in the vicinity of one of India’s most venerated Yoga teachers, Shwaasa Guru. Witness your desire of becoming a certified Yoga teacher turn true with Yoga teacher training in Bangalore by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Take a spiritual bath in the quiet atmosphere of the yogic ashram in Bangalore and transform yourself into an adept yogi.
About the program: The Yoga program is organized in three forms – 200-Hour, 300-Hour, and 500-Hour Yoga teacher training in India. A comprehensive study of traditional Yoga is adhered to during the event and students are mastered in physical as well as spiritual Yoga.
● Take a dip into the ascetic and spiritual discipline of yoga with yoga teacher training.
● Get acquainted with the traditional Yoga forms such as Hatha Yoga and its set of practices.
● Attend Yoga philosophy sessions during which you will understand the yogic way of life.
● With Meditation classes practice and train of mindfulness. Learn about regulation of the body metabolism with Pranayama practice.
● Get to know about Adjustment and Alignment to practice the asanas in correct fashion.
● Anatomical training of Yoga will also be provided to understand the impact of Yoga on different body parts.
● Take part in our Teaching Methodology sessions to grasp the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
● Practice Yoga Nidra for relaxation during the practice.
● Understand the teachings of ancient yogic books for spiritual knowledge of Yoga.
● Purify the inner self with Shat Kriyas.
Food and Accommodation: Completely yogic diets and sattvic living mark the food and accommodation at Shwaasa’s ashram in Bangalore. Enjoy three delicious and wholesome meals along with living in a well-furnished room with all the basic amenities. The Yoga center feels like a Vedic era ashram that is located in a serene environment.
About Shwaasa: Home to some of the finest yogis in India, Shwaasa Yoga Center is a prestigious Yoga school headquartered in Bangalore. Following the footsteps of Hon’ble Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga center has attained a height in the Yoga world and organizes several Yoga programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, etc. in various parts of India. The Yoga school gains wide media attention for its gala celebration of International Yoga Day every year in Bangalore.