Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
(Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Commence your yogic journey on the holistic path of spiritual enlightenment in the Kingdom of Himalayan serenity. Explore the first beautiful layer of the spiritual science with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal by YogaTrainingNepal. Fulfill your desire of getting illuminated with the most authentic knowledge of the yogic in the sacred land of Pokhara.
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga courses in Pokhara Nepal shall be entirely based on an ancient Yoga curriculum. Have a look at the program highlights:
● Get acquainted with the most authentic Yoga education that includes the study of Yoga philosophies.
● Understand all the Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc. in detail.
● Learn about the Yoga asanas and their ways of practicing.
● Bring perfection to the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
● Study of Ayurveda and its role in shaping an ideal yogic brain.
● Pranayama and Meditation training for mental stability and calmness.
● Take part in our Yoga anatomy training to understand the relation between Yoga and various body parts.
● Teaching Methodology sessions will make you aware of the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
● Shat Kriyas training to get prepared for a longer training.
Food and Accommodation: Food and accommodation are two very important aspects of a Yoga event. In fact, these are the two factors on which the success of the program depends. Keeping in mind the same, we offer extremely palatable dishes that are rich in Ayurvedic spices and a Vedic style dwelling overlooking the magnificent Himalayas. Nurture your soul and heart with the herbal drinks that accompany our three-time meals, while leading a pleasant yogic life in a room that is adorned with all the basic facilities.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal destination for all those Yoga fanatics who love to enjoy a Yoga program amidst the scintillating beauty of Nepal. We are a team of ardent yogis and enthusiastic travelers, who take immense pride in offering the most amazing experience of Yoga in the Himalayan country. In association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school, we conduct various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreats, etc.
(Sedi Height), Pokhara, Nepal
In the spiritually blessed land of Nepal, transfigure into a yogi of high stature and expertise with the Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training course. With the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, take the sacred yoga voyage and advance on the path of higher learning, spiritual progress and discovering your greatest self.
Nepal being the epicenter of Buddhist practices holds a special place in the hearts of Yoga knowledge seekers. Our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal aims to set the seekers on the path of advanced learning and practice through the meticulously crafted curriculum containing the core yogic and spiritual subjects. During the course, you will be deeply delved in understanding the advanced lessons of Yoga Philosophy and other practices under the guidance of yoga teachers from the land of yogic origin helping you realize your dream of becoming a skilled yoga teacher and erudite. Here are the course highlights:
● The practice of intermediate series of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Meditation and Pranayama.
● Assisted Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting and Mindful Practice sessions.
● Hands-on Adjustment-Alignment classes for learning advanced techniques of holding the postures, modifications and more.
● Adding to the foundational study of Yoga Philosophy by introducing reading and recitals from canonical yoga texts like Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads.
● Advanced understanding of Shat kriyas, Ayurveda Therapy and Yoga Therapy.
● Self-led practicum, festival participation, group discussions and more.
● Morning Yoga practices in the lap of the Himalayas.
● Excursions include: Annapurna trekking, visit Phewa Lake and Sarangkot valley.
● Accommodation at Pokhara Valley and Healthy Food Service.
In central Nepal lies the Pokhara, a town situated beside the beautiful Phewa Lake, the gateway to Annapurna and the focal point of our yogic and meditation practices. Immensely blessed with the natural marvels and spirituality of the Himalayas, the yoga certification in Pokhara Nepal becomes a more divine, immersive and soulful experience for the students.
The food at our food facility is prepared by Indian Ayurvedic chefs, bringing to the table nutrient rich and wholesome meals that keep you balanced throughout your journey of 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal with us.
Our harmonious abode in Nepal is characterized by tranquility and beauty. You will be allotted clean and comfortable rooms with attached washrooms and other basic facilities offering panoramic views of the beautiful Pokhara.
About the School:
The highly renowned yoga school on the land of yoga Rishikul Yogshala offers the enthusiastic souls a platform to advance in their yogic journey with the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal at Yoga Training Nepal.
Restore your health with the amazing practice of yoga. General health and well-being is being distorted by the hustle-bustle of today’s life, strenuous schedules, sedentary lifestyle, office pressure, personal tensions and more. People are facing major setback under these immense scenarios, and all these put fitness and health at stake. With yoga classes in Nepal organized by Rishikul Yogshala restore your health and vigor and start life afresh. Embrace the wholesome goodness of life with yoga classes under the esteemed guidance of prominent yoga teachers.
About the Program
Yoga classes in Nepal are organized with the objective of bestowing the practical and theoretical knowledge of the yogic science and let aspirants learn about the value of true wellness. In the class, you spend time with yoga experts, who will enlighten you about the true essence of yogic practice, and how the body maintains a balance between the mind, body, and soul.
• Understanding the advantages of every day Yoga practice.
• Introduction to the yoga asanas – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Gain theoretical knowledge with yoga philosophy along with practical sessions.
• Begin the session with the Mantra reciting ‘AUM’.
• The immense focus is being given to the Pranayama for regulating breath.
• Bring mind at peace with Meditation classes which includes Yog Nidra, Chakra Cleansing, Osho meditations, Trataka, visualization, etc.
• Attain inside-out purification with Shatkarma classes
• Training of Alignment and Adjustment for performing poses correctly.
• Mantra Chanting session, specific element treating yoga session, and learning of yoga ethics.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the Sattvic food is given to maintain a daily healthy routine.
The classes take place on daily or weekly basis, and one can enrol in a subject-specific class – asana, pranayama, meditation, and more. Yoga classes also organize workshops, yoga retreats and yoga teacher training in Nepal for their students in order to help them garner intensified knowledge of yoga.
• USD 5 per class
About Rishikul Yogshala
Nestled on the divine land of Nepal, the school is a renowned name in the field of yoga education. Rishikul Yogshala conducts many certified courses and has been in operation since 2011. Rishikul Yogshala also arranges classes for those with a busy schedule. With aims of being the best in the industry, the school bestows authentic and traditional learning of the yogic art to its students. With many branches and headquarters in India, Rishikul also has five more branches outside India which includes Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.
Infinity Resort Pokhara Lake Side (Sedi Height),Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Come and enliven a soulful journey of Yoga in the meditative country of Nepal. Join the intensive Yoga certification in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala to dive deep into the layers of yoga to become a certified Yoga Teacher and practitioner and to explore the inner potential in the snow-capped beauty of the Pokhara Valley in Nepal.
In the land of Lord Buddha coupled with a soul-stirring scenery, traditionalism, and solace, Nepal is the idyllic destination for immersing in yoga wisdom and self-introspection. Rishikul Yogshala’s yoga teacher training in Pokhara, Nepal is perfect in every sense for experiencing authenticity, spirituality, and beauty on this crystalline land. We offer yoga courses in Nepal for every soul: 200 Hour Yoga TTC for Beginners, 300 Hour Yoga TTC for Intermediates, and 500 Hour Yoga Certification in Nepal for the Basic-Advanced Level Yoga TTC aspirants.
• Hatha Yoga-Beginner to Advanced: Theoretical and practical Hatha yoga vidya for realizing physical, mental, and spiritual goals.
• Ashtanga Yoga- Beginner to Advanced: Authentic Ashtanga yoga practices inspired from the teachings of K. Pattabhi Jois
• Yoga Philosophy- Theoretical to Practical: Learnings of Yamas and Niyamas for a life inspired by yoga ethics and values.
• Pranayama-Beginner to Advanced: Traditional Yogic Breathing exercises for improving the quality of breath and unlocking of the Nadis.
• Meditation Classes – Beginner to Advanced: In-depth meditation classes for learning the difference between dharna & dhyana, different styles of meditation, etc.
• Yoga Anatomy – Beginner to Advanced: Teachings of Human Physiology for the right implementation of yoga and shatkriya practices.
• Adjustment & Alignment- Beginner to Advanced: An Insight into the correct steps of doing asana, safe landing and existing of the pose, modifications, and variations.
• An Introduction to Ayurveda: Learning the science of alternative healing, Ayurveda and its techniques.
• Practicum- Beginner to Advanced: Practical classes on meditation, yogic breathing, and digestive breathing.
• Teaching Methodology- Beginner to Advanced: Hands-on classes on practice, techniques, and delivery of yogic wisdom.
The town of Pokhara is the focal point for Rishikul Yogshala’s yoga courses in Nepal. Pokhara is gifted with agricultural lands and natural beauty, the treasures of which are extended to the food offered at the school. Vegetarian diet prepared in authentic Yogic style by the expert chefs is served to the students three times a day along with Vedic drinks for a wholesome nourishment of the body, mind, and soul.
A humble abode in the scintillating environment of Pokhara, Nepal awaits your presence. We welcome each student into the kingdom of Nepal’s natural beauty that is surrounded by the glorious Annapurna ranges in the backdrop. The abode offers the best of Indian culture, hospitality, and simplicity of yogic lifestyle along with all the basic amenities to make the stay at the resort a delightful experience.
Shared Room: 1700 USD
Private Room: 1900 USD
About the School:
As one of the finest yoga schools, Rishikul Yogshala has been dedicatedly spreading the science of Yoga and Ayurveda across the globe in breathtaking locations of Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Mozambique. Delivering the yogic wisdom with utmost veracity and humbleness since its inception in 2010– the Yoga Alliance certified school fulfills the requirements of a yogi looking forward to evolving as a skilled practitioner and teacher in a delightful manner.