yoga courses in india
yoga courses in india
Uttarakhand – 249304, India
About the Program:
The Yoga certification training shall take place in three different formats- 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India. Have a look at the principal highlights of the programs:
• Get acquainted with the traditional Yoga forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Attain the traditional Yoga teachings, its system, and principles.
• Practice the art of Pranayama to know about the importance of pranic force in making a healthy body and mind.
• The practice of deep relaxation and mental concentration, Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• Explore the human body anatomy and its effects on Yoga practice.
• Application of Adjustment and Alignment techniques in the Yoga poses to perfect them.
• Learn about Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
• Hand-in experience of teaching a Yoga class to understand the responsibilities of a Yoga teacher and the importance of student-teacher bond.
• Laughter Yoga and Dance Yoga therapy for refreshing the mind and body.
• Mantra Chanting and Satsang in the presence of the Guru.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to various important sites.
Food and Accommodation: Savour the highly delectable Indian dishes that portray a complete Ayurvedic diet. Let your soul nurture in the lap of utterly sattvic food options that are completely vegetarian and prepared by our professional chefs. Living in the proximity of immense natural beauty seems an ideal domain for Yoga. The rooms offer a stunning picture of the natural panorama and are embellished with all the modern facilities.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a leading Yoga school famous for its authentic Yoga training and time-served teachers of the science. The Yogshala organizes numerous programs including Yoga TTC, Yoga therapy, Yoga retreat, etc. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the Yoga Alliance affiliated school has its presence in six countries- India, Nepal, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, and Mozambique.
Introduce yourself to the globe’s most ancient science of life, Yoga, in the land of its birth. Lead your journey to the height of spirituality with Yoga courses in India by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Identify your potential and learn how to apply this in the correct situation while you relish the beauty of Yoga in India.
About the program: Shwaasa conducts various types of Yoga courses in Bangalore and other parts of India, from daily classes to Yoga teacher training to Yoga retreat. An amalgamation of traditional and contemporary Yoga is taught during the programs.
● Complete introduction to Yoga and its ancient teachings.
● Daily practice and training of Yoga asanas, in addition to their benefits.
● Yoga philosophies are described in detail for making them part of your life.
● Practice and training of Yoga breathing exercise, Pranayama.
● Meditation sessions for attaining the union of mind, body and soul.
● Training for understanding the attributes of a Yoga teacher and turning yourself into a good instructor during Teaching Methodology classes.
● Learn about Adjustment and Alignment for bringing perfection to asanas performance.
● Understand the effect of Yoga on the body’s metabolic activities and organs.
● Interaction with the teachers to discuss about various issues in life and training.
● Relaxing poses and exercises related to Yoga.
● Understanding the role of Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance in making your personality.
Food and Accommodation: At our ashram in India, we make sure our aspirants enjoy their stay by offering three delicious diets that are completely sattvic. We also offer high standard of rooms with all the basic amenities accommodated in them. Herbal drinks and green spices from Indian soil are also offered to the students of our training programs.
Note: For more information, kindly visit our website: www.shwaasa.org
Do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shwaasa: A Yoga organization of prestigious stature, Shwaasa Yoga Center is known for its commitment to the health and wisdom-based Yoga programs. The home of Indian Yoga organizes a gala show on the eve of International Yoga Day every year under the guidance of revered Guru Shri Vachanand Ji. At Shwaasa campuses across India, students experience the virgin Yoga form, assorted with the sacred teachings of Shwaasa Guru.